The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13 · 348 · 20675

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys. For those who may remember, Kor and I were trying to start a Power Rangers RP a while ago. It didn't really go through, but then we tried again. It still didn't go through, so we left it alone. Kor and I have been discussing lately and we want to give this another shot. Third time is a charm after all.

To all who are interested, we aren't posting characters yet, so you can hold off on the profiles. We are still gathering details on the premise, but at the moment we have decided for this to be based off largely of Power Rangers Zeo. We have also decided to keep from using actual characters from the show (Tommy, Adam, etc...), but Zordon will exist, as well as Zedd and Rita (correct me if I made a mistake Kor). The main henchmen will be the Putties, as they are the most popular and easiest to portray.

So please post if you are interested, and I promise we will get this one working. I will post the profile skeleton for characters really soon. If you have any questions/suggestions/comments, please feel free to post them here OR PM myself or Kor.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure we can do that, or allow some fc's maybe if some really want to rp certain ones, wither just baddies, baddies and background ones like Bulk and Skull, ect.  Though most players, or all, may want to make up their own characters so we can go with oc's only for now I guess.  Though others interested can speak up what they want and such.

Would you prefer to start with the MMPR then go to Zeo, or start right off with the Zeo, I'm easy either way.

I guess you'll be taking the red ranger position?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think it will be much easier if we start with Zeo. Although, we can do what Mighty Morphing did as a transition towards it, and have the rangers search for their respective crystals separately.

Yes, if people really want to play as certain FC's, then we can allow them.

Yes, I will be taking the Red ranger position.

When I put up the character skeleton, we can go into more detail about how the characters will work.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They'd need a reason to go searching for their crystal, unless they start off as rangers and not as being chosen by Zordon as happens in the first episode of season 1.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It would be nice if there is at least 5 players, so all normal-coloured Rangers can be taken, but if this is like a re-imaginated version, then it might be cool if all characters are OCs, since that can allow some freedom for background info and how they will become Power Rangers.
 But that is just a suggestion :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, oc's do provide the most flexibility.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's what I'm hoping for. I'm not sure how many people will be interested though, but we can only wait and see what happens. I would like to have five rangers though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be nice.  or we can do like some of the later seasons have done if we have only 3 and add some later on.  

Also instead of having each person having to go after their own crystal maybe they can go together.  Otherwise we'd have to do seperate rp threads for the different private rp's of each person going after their zeo crystal.

I think I may be the blue color.  Not sure on gender yet, but plenty of time to decide.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll be Bulk and Skull as a link to the previous Power rangers series..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like the idea of maybe the Zeo morphers and maybe instead of the machine empire using the Mighty Morphin Era Villians.  I really like them better then the machine empire.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the machine empire was not a very good set of villans
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I agree about the villains. I mean I liked the COGs, but the Machine King himself was really lame. Rita, Zedd, Goldar, etc... have always been my favorite villains.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I agree with that.  And with Rita and the others you could get a good laugh sometimes with how they were acting.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, quite a few comical moments came from the villains themselves.

I'm posting the character bio for creating characters:

Name
Ranger Color (Only for ranger characters)
Ranger Weapon (Blaster/dagger and whatever you also want) (Only for ranger characters)
Fighting Style (If you don't know a name, then just describe it)
Appearance (Non ranger form)
Personality
Short Bio

I will eventually post rules/regulations regarding the creation of a character.

I will for now post a list of the ranger colors and who has taken them. I will eventually post a character list.

FC's
Goldar - LBTFan13
Zordon - LBTFan13
Alpha - LBTFan13
Zedd  - LBTFan13
Rita - Kor
Rito - Rocky
Scorpina/Sabrina - Rocky
Bulk - Nick22
Skull - Nick22

Zeo Rangers
Zeo Ranger 1 Pink - Nick22
Zeo Ranger 2 Yellow - Rocky
Zeo Ranger 3 Blue - StarfallRaptor
Zeo Ranger 4 Green - Chiletrek
Zeo Ranger 5 Red - LBTFan13
Gold Zeo Ranger - Kor

If need be, we can certain add more colors depending on how many people we end up having interested.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll be Pink- since its my favorite color :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I added you to the list Nick, and that's fine if your also Bulk and Skull.

I was planning on being Zordon and Goldar. Zordon so I can keep the plot moving and Glodar becuause he is my favorite villain of all time.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds cool guys..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Will Bulk and Skull be high school students like in the first season or 2?  forgot when that annoying (to me at least) stone (I think his name was) was introduced.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
he was added a few seasons afterward.. we'll have them be high schoolers..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, having them as high schoolers will be easier.

I'm sorry I'm not really contributing much to the table at the moment. I do want to get things into more motion, but college is kicking my butt lately.