The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13 · 348 · 20671

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lets wait for some others to post..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you want.  But we can do 3 characters between us.  Some power ranger seasons started with only 3 characters.  I think jungle fury went quite a while with just the 3 ranger characters before they added in any others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright.. But i'll contact the others before starting anything..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, no hurry either way.  I'm not surprised interest dropped, it has always done so before.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can't believe I let it happen again. I'm so sorry guys, I completely went off the grid over Thanksgiving week, and as a result I completely forgot about this RP. I know this is the third time we have tried, and by this point people are probably getting annoyed with me that I keep starting something and then never going through with it. I hate myself for doing it and I deeply apologize. The last couple weeks have been mayhem for me, and I have two weeks before finals which means I will be getting even busier.

Having said that, I am more than willing to continue with this RP, I just haven't found the time to sit down and really work on it. I know, I sound like a broken record, but that's what I've been dealing with. If you guys are still interested, please let me know and we can certainly continue with it.

Again, I deeply apologize for letting this crash after we seemed to get some small bit of interest.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its allright LBTfan13.  I'm interested and we can start in a couple week after your done with your exams..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That might be best for me, otherwise I'll start the RP and then will never get the chance to post.

We can still work on our characters until then. I have the profile for my character ready, just need to tweak it around a bit. Feel free to post your profile if you have it ready.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry.  Maybe when the rp starts we don't have to start with the plot immediately.  We can have the teens rp some bits we've seen pieces of in episode.  Though in this case it may be before the plot starts.  Time in school before or after school is over, on the way to school, the juice bar (if it exists) where they hang out somewhat after school, at a park, ect.  So the players can get to know their and each other's characters better so by the time the plot starts they may know each other better.  

Unless it's better to be more like in episode 1 of season 1, where the folks didn't know each other, really, before the series plot starts.  

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like the idea of starting the RP like the TV show normally starts, with the teens either in school or in some form of a general hangout like the juice bar.

I do recall that the very first episode of Season 1 did have the teens knowing each other as friends, just not having met up with Zordon yet. But I like your idea of having us RP in pieces before we actually get to the plot. That way it could give time for anybody else interested to come in.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They don't have to all be friends with each other.  There could be connections just not with everyone knowing everyone else.  

An example, though I don't remember exactly how the 5 teens in season 1 knew each other.  But my example  would be if Jason and zack being friends, billy is in one of Jason's karate classes, billy is friends with Trini who's friends with kimberly.  Each character may not be friends with all the other 5, but there are connections.  

I guess that will leave out my 6th gold ranger character unless he's someone's cousin or something.  The something can be quite a few things, depending on what the other characters are, their hobbies ect.

Think I"ll watch episode 1 again of season 1.

-----------------------------------

Edit: I forgot how funny parts of the first episode was.  

I got an odd idea concerning my gold ranger char, that I likely wont use since it's to weird and stupid.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds like an idea guys.  i like the uidea of starting off with side stuff before getting into the main plot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought folks may have fun doing that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so we have 3 for sure, lets hope Rocky is still interested in joining this?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i haven't, yet... but i might..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If he was interested it would give us 3, which would be enough to get started.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rocky makes 4. We have 3 currently..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is even better.  I do hope he is interested.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
As long as we have at least three of the rangers covered, then we are in a good position. If we have Rocky, that puts us in an even better position.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chiletrek may still be interested.

I wonder if Starfall still is.  

Some folks may be busy in school so posting may slow down sometimes.  Though it would be best if we knew who may be busy at times so we know to wait if they are busy.

If Chiletrek and Starfall still are that may give us all 6 rangers.