The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13 · 348 · 20834

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's what I'm thinking. This week is most likely finals week for some, or the last week before finals like me, and people are just too busy to post. We can wait a little bit to see who is still interested.

If Chiletrek and Starfall are still interested, then yes we shall have all six rangers, which would be really nice to start off with. Otherwise, I'm sure we can find other people interested.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully if 1 or both of them are interested they will speak up.  And if some are busy in school during the rp we can either pause the rp for a bit or slow down posting a lot till the time is over and the rp can pick up again.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am sorry for my absence, but now I have free time to spend here in GoF and I am still interested to play in this rpg :DD .

I am sorry if these questions were already answered, but:
 Will be playing as OCs? (maybe for more flexibility?)
 Will be a Zeo season or Zeo-like season? because I liked the idea of our characters having to look for their respective crystals, like in other seasons with each character looking for the destined power, maybe like other seasons or series like "The Mystic knights of Tir na Nog".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its alright chile. good to have you back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I assume most or all are going to be oc's.  My character is an oc.  If I do my character by my ideas he'll not really be using a zeo crystal at all. Unless that comes in later or something.

Not sure what lbtfan13's ideas were.

Do you have certain preferences or ideas?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sorry for the delay in replying. Finals are this week so I've been very busy.

To answer your questions:

We will be playing as OC's, for like you said flexibility purposes.
It's going to be like Zeo, but not exactly like it. We will be using the Zeo Crystals, and we will have to search for them. However, the Machine Empire is not involved at all. We are using the original villains from Mighty Morphing, which means Rita, Zedd, Goldar etc... Also, the main henchmen we fight will be the Puttie Patrol, because they are the most popular and the simplest.

I think it might be best if we wait a little bit before starting. Everybody most likely has finals of some sort so it will be difficult to start the RP. We can certainly post our characters though. I know I've said I would post mine a million times already, but school has really tied me down.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some collages and universities are not out till later this month.  Though perhaps those interested can post if they have time now or are still busy and when they will be free,so we all have an idea of a schedule.  

I guess the characters should be posted before the rp starts.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Understandable Lbtfan. we can start next week..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, next week should be a good time, I hope more people will be more free by then, like me :DD .
 I should really start thinking in a character, and for others since I was invited to other rpgs but in another page... too many new characters :wacko  :lol .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds pretty good so far.  

Do some of you folks have character ideas, even if they are just rough sketchy ideas?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've had my idea sitting in my mind for a while now, but I've never gotten the chance to post it for some reason. I plan on posting it in the very near future so I can finally have it down.

One thing I realized is that we still have the spot of the Yellow Ranger open. I thought we had all six rangers covered, but I forgot about Yellow. We can leave that open in case somebody wants to join while the RP is in progress.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats sounds like an idea lbt fan. we can give that to spmeome who joins after the rp has started.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
One idea Kor and I were talking about was a change in the setting. Instead of high school, we're going with Angel Grove College, just to give it an updated feel.

I figured since I have it in my mind I would post my character profile. For lack of a better idea, I am basing the character off of myself.

Name: Robert Rinaldo - Rob
Ranger Color: Red
Ranger Weapon: Zeo Laser Pistol, Zeo Blade, Red Zeo Sword
Fighting Style: Tae Kwon Do
Appearance:Black hair, brown eyes, light skin, various red tops (T-Shirts, Polo's, Long Sleeved, etc...), jeans, sneakers
Personality: Kind, Outgoing, Brave, Pure
Short Bio: Rob was always told he was destined for greatness. Enrolling into Angel Grove College seemed like the first step towards that greatness. Rob has trained in Tae Kwon Do since he was seven and continues to train on his spare time. He knows there is no such thing as perfect, as he always strives to do his best and better. Of course, he never realized what his true purpose would be.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
college is a great idea I'll have Bulk and Skull be in college too.. as thier parents made them go to college..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
can we create our own ranger designations and powers?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
To answer your question Rocky, for this RP you may create your own ranger character, but in terms of power designation we are only using Zeo powers. We are keeping this RP realistic at the moment, so we will only be using 6 rangers as there are 6 in the actual Zeo series.

At the moment, the only ranger spot we have left is Yellow, but you are more than welcome to create a character for the Yellow ranger, you do not need to use the actual girl from the TV series.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so when are we starting this?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have a pre 1st draft of my character info thing.  

Name: John Flint
Ranger Color: Gold
Ranger Weapon: blaster bracelets (similar in appearance to space ghosts's bracelets, energy/laser sword (similar in appearance to a light saber),
Fighting Style: basic karate, some monkey kung fu
Appearance: red hair, brown eyes, pale skin, gold colored watch band, wraparound sunglasses have gold frames, casual shirts, pants & sneakers.  Has the build of someone who works out to keep fit but not that of a body builder.
Personality: friendly, brave, somewhat inquisitive, intelligent.
Short Bio: He has started to attend college this same semister.  Wasn't seen in the local high school earlier so may be he moved into the area.  He is nice enough but doesn't talk about his past or is very vague about it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
When I get back from work tonight, I'm going to start the RP, just so we can have it running at least.

Very nice skeleton Kor. That will do well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, I guess my char info thing is ok for now, though I'm sure there is a lot of room for it's improvement.