The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP Ideas

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I am going to throw some out there at the moment, to see what people think about them, just a few in particular I am thinking about at the moment.

First idea: Jurassic Park based RP....thing, you know, arrive at the park and all, things start to take a turn for the worse and voila, you now have dinosaurs on the loose and the survivors must escape before they are killed by the dinosaurs.

Second idea: Inception based RP.  Okay, this one is a bit vauge and all, mainly cause on how to pull it off in regards to...mainly the idea part of it, as in, planting an idea in the dream world....what would the idea be and who would the target be and what have you.

Third idea: Death Race based RP.  Or something to that effect.  There's a prize of some sort, contestants are chosen and they are pitted against each other to death on....perhaps an island of some sort, or something along those lines.  First person to get to the prize, or to kill the other contestants, wins.

So yeah, those are my ideas I have right now for different RPs.  What do you lot think on them?  Which one would you want to do the most?  Any ideas of your own you have for input?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i like the second and third rps better imo. for the death race the prize is 10 billion dollars and the race is televised on tv, just like the book. the race will be set in Australia, where they racers have to go the length of the continent and back, and survive..
-
as for the inception rp, we'll go further than he movie did and add a fourth level of "dream-state. it would last even longer than time spent in the previous states. so 10 minutes in level 1 = 1 hour in Level 2= 1 month at Level 3= 1 year at Level 4.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The whole Death Race idea.  The one with people killing each other on an island, that was based off another movie as well, but with a similar goal to win a prize, which is why I decided to bring it up and the likes like that.

As for the Inception one, I am still trying to dictate on what idea is to be placed, however, I believe right now, that would have to wait until I find out who is interested in joining in and what have you before the idea placement is discussed in that aspect.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll be interested in doing either of those mrdrake.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'm gonna see who else is interested first before I go any further/deeper into these ideas, discussion wise on the contents of said RPs on who is interested in what, etc, etc.

One thing I would also discuss, if others do get interested in any of these ideas, if characters would be humans only of both humans and anthromorphic animals sort of thing, as in a mixture of the two.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think we could do a mixture personally..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: