The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

discord server

Vojeds · 22 · 3571

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello everybody im wondering if there is any discord server i could join! thnx   ;)Cera

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have a discord room, but you need to have a certain number of posts to access it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
we have a discord room, but you need to have a certain number of posts to access it.
Oh okay how many posts do i need?   :olittlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We generally add people when we know them well enough. The arbitrary number we've set for this is 30 posts, though it varies from case to case :)

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
We generally add people when we know them well enough. The arbitrary number we've set for this is 30 posts, though it varies from case to case :)
Okay then I will be doing my best!

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Hi there, I've been a member of TGOF for over 15 years now. I've just noticed that I don't have access to after midnight or to the discord forum for some reason. What happened?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When we transferred to the new forum, we had to manually assign permissions to all existing members. We probably missed you during that time, my apologies. This is fixed now. You can find the link to the Discord server in the section Information.

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I can’t find it but I should have enough posts. I don’t see an information section, that’s the problem.

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Why won’t it let me see it? I’m over 30 posts.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Oh. Hmm, that's strange. I'll tag the admins to make sure they see this.

@Mumbling @rhombus

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
When we transferred to the new forum, we had to manually assign permissions to all existing members. We probably missed you during that time, my apologies. This is fixed now. You can find the link to the Discord server in the section Information.
That's why. If you a very old member and weren't activewhen the forum shifted domains, you have to wait for an admin to manually give Member+ role.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks. Hopefully if they see this,they will. I do admit to having to inactive periods so that’s likely why it didn’t get seen sooner.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Highsoar, welcome back! We've fixed your account :) Anyone else with a similar issue can contact me or rhombus directly through a personal message (we don't bite!) :D

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason

Thanks! :D
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

PrimevalYautja

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello, Is there a Discord Server i can join?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi PrimevalYautja! Welcome to the forum :)

As explained earlier in this topic, we have a Discord server for Gang of Five members which becomes available to members who we trust (generally after roughly 30 posts).

However if you want to join a general Land Before Time centered Discord server, you can check out Legion of Ducky: https://discord.gg/SwVN5NA

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Our discord server is a great place to get to know people better.

Be careful though, instant messaging services are a lot different from the forum itself, people show faces they don't show on the forum etc.

Speaking from experience.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:17:22 AM by Ducky123 »
Inactive, probably forever.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Our discord server is a great place to get to know people better.

Be careful though, instant messaging services are a lot different from the forum itself, people show faces they don't show on the forum etc.

Speaking from experience.

Hmm... :thinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I recommend you two stop while you are ahead :)