The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

You will never believe this.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Doing the Wendle...???!  Ha ha ha ha!  That made me laugh!  (Looking at that second link made me mad though because I remembered vaguely reading it, and posting.  Oh, and if you look at the comments for that thing, about halfway down you'll see a couple of mine that I posted.  I was in a REALLY BAD MOOD when I did though...

Ironically, I knew what this thread was going to be about before I clicked it; I was right on the money!  You don't forget a clown like that...!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
we’re down to a few autistic friends sharing their moronic wisdom.

I don't believe in hating folks, but I think I'll make an exception this time as this strikes a personal nerve :angry:.  Somebody outta find the nuthouse this moron is in and destroy his computer once and for all!  I HATE false garbage being put out there to degrade someone or something, and LBT is a far cry from being an exception!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whoo!  Lay down the law, Cancerian Tiger!  Again, I completely agree with you!  That guy needs his CPU fan shut off.  *joking again*  :lol  (On a completely unrelated side note, there are viruses out there now, that WILL do such a thing...  If you don't have an adequate heatsink on that processor after that, bye-bye.)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Somebody outta find the nuthouse this moron is in and destroy his computer once and for all!

Awwwwwww.  Should I send him a little present? :lol  I would except I would probably be destroying a school, library, or jail computer. :rolleyes:  That'd do no good at all.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, send him a virus, ha ha ha!  One that shuts off his CPU fan!  *joking* :lol  :p  :wow  :lol:  ;)  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :nyah

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, first I'd have to get his IP.  Then I'd have to trace his IP and find his ISP.  I'd have to call them up and request information about who they're servicing to make sure it's not a public computer.  Too much work for me and I don't see a point in sending viruses to someone you've never met when you can't even see their reaction as their computer explodes. :rolleyes: The only time I send worms or viruses is when I'm under attack by a hacker. :p I doubt destroying this dude's computer would do anything to stop him from bashing LBT 14 on his little website so there's really no point.  Besides, he can write whatever he wants and we can b**** about it as much as we want.  That's the beauty of freedom. :nyah

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's true.  Besides, my last post was only a joke...  Heh...

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's true. Besides, my last post was only a joke... Heh...

I don't know how new you are to forums, but the use of smilies can help to illustrate that.  It is vital when you're joking that you illustrate that because we have many members that are not 100% fluent in English, which can lead to misunderstandings.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah...  Yeah...  Didn't think about that...  Okay, I'll edit the post, then...  Actually, I've been posting on forums for years...  It just never fully occured to me.  Hence the year in my name, "2001."

EDIT: Hey, on a completely unrelated note, you're really not that far away from where I am, within hours maybe.  Small world...  *Cue "It's a Small World After All"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Also no biggie if someone else does not like LBT, that is what makes everyone an individual.  Likely someone else really enjoys something you have no liking for whatsoever.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know what you mean...  My best friend is quite into heavy metal, black metal, and death metal.  I'm not; I can't handle anything past Metallica.  ...We just leave it at that, and unless I'm curious, then yeah....

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Apr 29 2008 on  07:09 AM
Yeah, I saw this guy too. what a douchebag! :lol:
For the record, the admins are quite uptight on folks using derogatory statements outside of the AM section.  Thought I'd let ya know so the topic does not end up getting locked :rolleyes:.  I'm sure some folks agree with ya, but any obscenity used is best censored or not used at all.  I personally despise censorship, but in the case of the GOF forum it is a necessity in order to keep the peace among the community ;).  I just don't want ya to get in hot water, Jedi472 B).

There's only one positive that came out of this site: because he is a hater, I doubt the info regarding an LBT 14 release is false :yes.  Hey, it's more reliable than Wikipedia :lol.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hah, yeah dude!  Don't get so worked up over it; it's alright! :lol

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I saw this. At least be sensible about giving a bad review for something.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  This guy is entitled to his opinion that LBT stinks and I'm entitled to the opinion that he is a ding dong.  Let's just leave it at that.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't blame him for hating LBT.  Most people over 6 or 7 do, but he doesn't have to go around making bashing websites.  It takes a certain kind of person to continue to like something even though it's not considered "cool" or "normal".  I don't expect someone as dumb as him to do that, but I do expect him to keep his opinions to himself unless asked directly about how he feels.  There was no excuse for creating that bashing site and anyone who's proud of him is just immature and dumb.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I couldn't have said it better, landbeforetimelover!  *toasts landbeforetimelover*

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For the record, the admins are quite uptight on folks using derogatory statements outside of the AM section. Thought I'd let ya know so the topic does not end up getting locked . I'm sure some folks agree with ya, but any obscenity used is best censored or not used at all. I personally despise censorship, but in the case of the GOF forum it is a necessity in order to keep the peace among the community . I just don't want ya to get in hot water, Jedi472 .

We're not THAT strict.  Of course, realize what "douchebag" really means before you decide to say it again. ;)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile