The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT XIV?

littlefootluva

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes hellrrr i am talkin bout a new sequel! number 14! does anyone have an idea bout what it might be?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
This is in the wrong section. This section is for new members to introduce themselves to GOF. This topic belongs in General Land Before Time.

There is no official word of an LBT14, and there may never be an LBT14. Although places like IMDB and Wiki have made mention of a 14th movie, sites like those cannot be trusted because anyone can add in data. A much more reliable source is Universal itself.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Funny. I don't even remember you introducing yourself first. And LBT 14 is fake and gay (Equals Three joke reference :p), because Universal never made any official announcement for it. <_<

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
While I always keep my mind open about the possibility of the continuance of the LBT series, I do not trust any sources other than Universal.  Sorry if I burst your bubble :(.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think we have a topic about this already, but don't trust any source other than Universal. Wikipedia is not to be trusted, neither is IMDB.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, there won't be a lbt 14.

Please read this topic: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=6154 before making any post on this subject.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
In light of what Mumbling has already highlighted, unless anyone has UNDENIABLE proof that there will be any continuation of the LBT series, please do not post speculative topics about new LBT movies or TV episodes.

Consider this topic closed in accordance to what has already been outlined in the link in Mumbling's post.

Thanks guys! Have a nice day! ;)

Littlefoot1616 ;)