The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 24260

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm doing no such thing," Drake replied. "But keep in mind if we do run low on food, rats are going to be too small to satisfy me much..."

He grinned back at Jack. His sharp white teeth shone in the sunlight.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Human I suppose" said Aves responding to Mause's persistent questions "Or he could be an over sized hobbit. Or a slightly chubby elf. How de heck am I supposed to know?!? I never really studied the guy that much before."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" don't be so snippy!" Mause retorted. "I'm just curious, thats all. Besides, any one who can put up with you for a year is eligible for sainthood" She grinned at Aves' reaction. "Come on, lets go check out our sleeping quarters."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Upon entering the ship's sleeping quarters Aves cringed at he smell of dead fish and the sea. He also did not like the way the ship creaked as it rocked too and fro from the sea beneath.

"I think I'm REALLY going to get sea sick in this dump!" He retorted.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan stood near a railing looking out over at the sea that he could see, thinking of how long they'd both be in whatever place and time this was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mause set down her belongings on the low bunk, and peered out the window. wherever they were goinmng, well, they were on their way.
_
At the wheel, Jack looked at a compass from time to time. this was no ordinary compass either, as it never pointed to due north. he sniffed at the wind, and hummed a piece of a sea shanty to himself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Drake sighed as the ship sailed. He had to admit that the boot did seem faster than most ships he came across, but it was extremely slow to someone who could fly. He glanced up at the sky and crouched down before leaping into the air and taking flight.

Eddie leaned against a wall and sighed. He wished he had something to do, but at the moment, there were no orders being issued. He looked up and watched as the dragon that had joined their crew flew circles over the ship.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jack turned at looked at Eddie. "loook lively lad, or I'll give you something to do.. I have it! Go to the galley and start fixing up something to eat for dinner..If you're not of a cook, well that's alright, savvy> as long as its passable.."Jack winked at him slightly, then turned back to the wheel..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It will be passable..." Eddie replied. He really hadn't gotten much cooking experience after all of his stints in and out of prison.

Eddie went to the galley, the symbiote voicing its lack of interest in cooking and wishing something would happen. "I know, but I think it's nice to have some peace and quiet for a change."

Drake turned and flew on ahead of the Pearl, quickly becoming a speck in the sky.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't worry mate, We'll be in Tortuga, a day, two tops, then you'll get al the fun you can handle.. dfdrunken pirates, very loose women, money being spent willy nilly, and other such and such' Jack called after him.. "We'll be picking up some more crew members there..I seem to have bad luck keeping 'em alve..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eddie wondered just what kind of ship he had ended up on. He wasn't sure he wanted to ask what happened to the last crew, but he resolved it wouldn't happen to them. The symbiote would most certainly see to that.

He found the galley to be quite disorginized.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oh, And one more thing.. " Jack called out. "If you need help from anybody, just drag them into the galley and set them to work. You're the Ship cook now, mate, just throw whatever you can find into a stew and we'll eat it, even if you have to use your own shoes" Privately,Jack hoped Eddie wouldn't resort to using shoes as food.. If that happened then they were in very serious trouble..and in the mood for mutiny..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan went over to where some crew were doing stuff that didn't look to complicated and started to help where he could, Tah remembering having seen some crew doing stuff on primitive ships who's tech level was about equal or lower then the current one they were on.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack of Knives crawled over some of the rigging, inspecting each part carefully.
"No troubles from here, Captains sir!"
He called down, dropping back to the deck agilely....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fine,, fine, keep it up!" Jack called out.
Mause sat down by Aves, whose face had turned a slight shade of green. "You throw up on me, Aves, and you're sleepping on the floor. I'm not going to sleep smelling of puke.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves groaned a response and lay on the bed rubbing his belly

"Perhaps I should not have had those crabs last night. I'm already feeling rather.... ill..."

And then "HURRRK!!!"

(Ladies and gents, here you will see what a real life crabby pattie looks like! Sponge Bob rip yer heart out! and a hardy har HARRR!)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Lol good one Aves)
Great Aves.." Mause said pulling away from where he had vomited up a huge patty of partly digested food. Aves was bent over, clearly he was not finished ppuking. "Once you're all done, Aves, We're tossing that stuff out the window.." The smell was extremely potent- a mixture of sweat, crabs, clams, and a touch of paprika.Tears began to well her eyes from the stench. "Just make sure you hit the floor, and not the bed or me.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack of Knives popped his head into the door, and almost immediately retracted it, his eye watering from the stench.
"Ill...Smell...vile..."
He muttered, then wrapped an arm around the door, holding a bucket...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan smelled a bit of the smell when the wind changed and went to another part of the ship.  "Whew, something below decks seems to have spoiled." He said not knowing what had happened.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Smells like a rotting corpse" Jack said, the smell was so potent he could smell it from the wheel. " Must have been one of the last crew, that I forgot to bury at sea..must be decomposing.. either that or someone spewing their guts out.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: