The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"God if you can hear me up there please let me live through this and I vow never to chase another cat and never do any bad thing again for the rest of my life." Ace said looking up to the skies.

"Don't worry Ace. Lucky knows what he's doing. At least I think he does." Cadpig said.

Ace sighed full of worry and walked on to the bus.

Rolly followed his stomach growled loudly as he walked on to the bus.

"Uhhhhh hey Luck ya think we could stop at a drive thru on our way there? I am starving."Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Rolly" Lucky turned to him, "we have a schedule to keep and...".

"I think Rolly would deserve it since he's gotta be the bottom of our pile the whole time" Pitch spoke up.

"Oh alright, we'll stop by a local Chunky Chickens" Lucky sighed.

((That chicken place in Dalmatian Vacation is "Chunky Chicken" right?))

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(I wouldn't know. Ya see I never watched this show growing up because I didn't know it existed. I found out abpit it like 2 years ago and have seen just enough episodes on Youtube to really get me used to Cadpig's personality and I have never seen the Dalmation Vacation.so let's just go with Chunky Chicken)

"I love you man" Rolly said to Pitch as Pitch defended him . Rolly hugged Pitch.

"Ummmmmm..... I hate to be the bare of bad news but we don't have any money."Cadpig said.

But, just then Roger's wallet fell out of the coat pocket.

"We need to return this or we'll......" Ace started.

"Would you relax we're gonna catch a quick meal and that will be it. You guys kinda owe me and it's only gonna be about 25 dollars. We could always pay back Roger the differance." Rolly said.

"All right let's do it" Cadpig said.

"This trip is getting more and more worse. Now, we could get in trouble with Roger, our parents, and possibly even go to jail or even worse the pound." Ace said.

"Let's just go you watch we'll all feel much better when we get to Chunky Chickens"Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Pitch said as Lucky took his position at the wheel and he prepared to help with whatever else would be needed, "if we're this good at sneaking we can always just sneak the money back the same way we snuck it...out" he figured.

"and I don't think they put dogs in the human jails" Lucky said as he turned the key that was in the ignition to start the bus.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay everything is going great we're gonna die but that's gonna be ok. And even if we don't we'll be grounded till our pups pups have pups. But that's okay it's all gonna work out in the end. " Ace said to himself out loud.

"Don't worry  Ace. Everything is gonna be just fine. When things get you stressed out you just need to focus on centering yourself and finding your happy place. " Cadpig said.

"Yeah, " Rolly said taking 25 dollars out of Roger's wallet. "And besides do you really think anyone's gonna believe that we took it? I mean he's probably just gonna think he spent it somewhere or something. I mean think about it, if you were a human and another human told you their dog stole their bus dressed up in Human clothing and stole 25 dollars out of your wallet. Would you believe them?" Rolly said.

"Well.... no.... but" Ace started.

"Well then there's no problem is there? Unless we get caught we're not getting into trouble and we're not gonna get caught" Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, what Rolly said" Pitch agreed with a smile, sure even he saw a few holes in the logic, but from what he'd heard, Lucky just had a sort of...well luck, when it came to this kinda stuff.

They pulled up to Chunky Chickens and were a car behind ordering. Lucky turned to Rolly, "Ok Rolster, you wanna order and give them the money or do you want me to to?" Lucky got the hat ready on his head but was also ready to pass it off if Rolly wanted to do it.

"I think even if the Chunky Chicken people had questions they'd think anything but a group of dogs just ord--Lucky now do we order?" Pitch suddenly asked.

"Oh right" Lucky pulled out a tape recorder from the pocket of the coat, "good thing I turned this on one time when Roger was order, um...do two big buckts of chicken work for you, Rolly?" he asked.

"Incredible" Pitch shook his head, "He has an answer for everything".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Maybe we should get 3 to share it would be unfair if I was the only one eating let's get 3 to share." Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, ok fine that'll work" Lucky said, then he got his hat and tape recorder ready for when it was their turn. Halting the bus Lucky actually did a very impresive job of backing and playing what Roger had recorded on the tape to get in an order for three buckets.

"12.75, thankyou" the woman on the speaker said. Lucky just nodded and pulled forward to get the buckets of chicken, "See, so far everything's going great" he whispered before they reached the widow and he faced the man, took the bags and then pulled off again, "and, there you guys go" Lucky said.

"Don't you want some?" Pitch asked, noticing Lucky wasn't parking. "Nah, I'll eat after we see Thunderbolt" Lucky answered. Pitch just shook his head.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thanks Rolly.  Ya see Ace with Lucky in charge we got nothing to worry about. And w'll even get the chance to meet Thunderbolt How great is that?" Cadpig said.

Ace still looked pretty worried as he ate a piece of chicken.

"Don't worry Ace it will all work out" Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, if nothing else, we're cute puppies and...well hard for TV people to get too mad at, probably" Pitch added and shrugged as he took a piece of chicken himself.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Pitch is right unless Cruella works there or something we have got nothing to worry about" Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch frowned with a bit of worry, "Oh please don't let her have taken over Thunderbolt like she did those other businesses for a time" he half prayed out loud.

"Don't worry, Thunderbolt would chase her off if she tried that" Lucky said.

The TV station soon came into view. "Ok guys, get ready this is it!" Lucky said excitedly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace just sighed.

"You worry to much Ace it's all gonna work itself out I promise." Cadpig said.

Ace just thought of something. "Wait a minute don't most places like this have top notch security and only employees with key cards get in"?

"Oh, I forgot about that. But don't worry Lucky will think of an idea. "Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, worse comes to worse we just steal some of those fancy keys" Lucky said as they exited the bus in their human formation.

"See" Pitch said, "A plan...just as scary as the others..."

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jul 29 2009 on  06:16 PM
"Yeah, worse comes to worse we just steal some of those fancy keys" Lucky said as they exited the bus in their human formation.

"See" Pitch said, "A plan...just as scary as the others..."
Ace sighed. "Wonderful another scary plan. Can one plan just for one time not be scary?"Ace said

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey, it's you two who say they're scary, I call them...necessary and inventive" Lucky smiled.

As they waddled closer, he spotted a guard, "Ok, that's probably the man we need to follow!" Lucky whispered.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace just sighed. "All right let's get going with this plan if you don't mind I'll be the sane puppy in this group trying to think of an apology on what to tell mom and dad when this "Inventive Plan" blows up in our faces. Ace whispered.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That'll probably be a good thing" Pitch said as they followed the man.

"Ok, Cadpig, you seem closest, you see if you can't grab the key while he's not looking" Lucky whispered.

That's inventive?! Pitch thought.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cadpig just sighed in frustration. Cadpig quickly took the guards keys without him knowing.

"We're gonna do it . I can't believe it we are actually gonna do this. " Ace said to himself.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That's my sister!" Lucky smiled, "Ok now we just have to wait for that guard to leave" he turned back to the door with the guard outside it.

Thankfully the guard stretched like he was about to take a break.