The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Um hi ^.=.^;

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
*A male copper and cyan dragon the looks like cross between and eastern dragon and nightfury lands on the rim of the great wall near the thundering falls looking a bit nervous and waves down at everyone*

Err hi everyone ^.=.^. Ive read these forums on and off for several years now and finally just decided what the heck might as well join. I'm big time dragon lover also though I think i can credit The Land Before Time for first sparking an interest in dinosaurs and then dragons, and im hoping to make some friends here ^.=.^ and no i dont bite unless you are either after me or my friends or are dumb mindless beast but in the latter case I dont think you'd be able to talk to me  :p  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forum. thunderclaw. Always happy to have new members.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang Of Five, ThunderClaw! :wave  Good to see a few more new members around! We're a friendly bunch here, so I'm sure you'll make some good friends during your time with us.

A dragon fan, eh? I see you mentioned nightfury in your post. I take it that you're a fan of How To Train Your Dragon, then? :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us ThunderClaw,
it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and especiallys so if long time readers decide to break their silence and join us at last :)
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF from a fellow LBT and HTTYD fan  :lol  Hope you enjoy your time around here :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey ThunderClaw, welcome to the GOF! Hope you enjoy yourself around here :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard!  :wave I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A dragon fan, eh? I used to be interested in dragons as well.

Welcome to the Gang of Five! Hope you find it enjoyable.

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Yeah I'm an HTTYD fan also IMHO the dragons in that are the most 'realistic' dragons ever seen in a movie , regular ding the land before time I've watched the frirst one up through #7 ,I suppose Littlefoot is my favorite character.

I suppose since nightfuries (and eastern dragons) are fish lovers they might count as 'safe sharpteeth'  :lol (though since dragons can be omnivorous maybe half tooth applies also)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on here.   Dragons are cool, eastern or western.  

Lots of threads and sections you can post to now and you can start your own threads now too.