The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New guy here

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.racedepartment.com/
Well, where to start...?

Basics I guess - I'm Rhys. Born, raised and live in Perth, Western Australia, all 15-and-three-quarters years of my life. I enjoy reading, writing, gaming and most of all motor racing (if you hadn't already guessed that by seeing my sig and avatar).
Some of you may have seen me on fanfiction.net, where I suppose my LBT interest was rekindled. I used to love these films when I was younger, and since discovering the fan fiction archives I'm right back into it. I found this place through the Wiki, snooped around for a while, and tonight I thought, what the hey, might as well join up.
So, here I am. This site's going to be my chillout zone, to take a break from my main hobbies, which are:
-Online virtual racing :lol:
-Writing reviews on racing games and mods for RaceDepartment (huge simracing site and community)
-And (regrettably) schoolwork. *sigh*...

Feel free to call me by my forum name, any derivative of it... or just plain Rhys. Looking forward to posting up new chapters of my fic and getting to know you all, and having a bit of fun... :yes

Rhys :D

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes! Greetings fellow Australian (though I'm stuck on the other side <_<), may I be the first to welcome you aboard.

I'm pretty new here myself, but you'll find the folks here are really nice.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pretty cool how there are finally some Australians joining!

Have fun around here Rhys!

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey there, Rhys. Welcome to the GOF. I too, am new here. Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Rhys :)
Funnily enough the first ever other land before time fan I got to know back in 2000 is from Perth as well.
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF! Have lots of fun during your stay here :D

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Welcome to the GoF! Enjoy your time here!

Wow, this makes three Australians at least! (metadude is the third one.)

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome Southpaw, you'll love it here.  I'm glad to see we're getting so many Australians now, Australia has always been on top of my list of countries I really want to visit.  Unfortunately a trip there from New York is no small matter

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.   :wave .   Feel free to jump into the discussion threads here and have a lot of fun.    :goodluck

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for the welcome!

Just got back from one of my many online races (crashed out :p ) so I might as well get posting now... :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Rhys, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

Like Raga, Australia's on my huge list of places to see, and I would love to snorkel or even scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.  Just gotta train to scuba dive first :yes.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi there! Welcome to The Gang Of Five! :smile

Quote from: SouthPawRacer,Oct 17 2009 on  07:04 AM
Some of you may have seen me on fanfiction.net, where I suppose my LBT interest was rekindled. I used to love these films when I was younger, and since discovering the fan fiction archives I'm right back into it.
I thought your screen name sounded vaguely familiar... Just out of curiosity, what LBT fanfic(s) did you read that got you reinterested in the series?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
Just out of curiosity, what LBT fanfic(s) did you read that got you reinterested in the series?

Yipe, there's so many... Twilight Valley, Faraway Home, the Revenge series, Reality Flux, The Eternal Bond... the list goes on and on. :yes

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hai and welcome to the Gof!
I'm sure you will have a great time around.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!. I hope you'll have a great stay here, and even though you live in Australia, you are still closer to me than most other members of gof :lol .

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The Eternal Bond...
Hey that one's mine!  Jeez, i've been so busy i've been neglecting the thing horribly...  But if your a fan I think the thread I have in the fanart/fanficiton section has one more chapter in it then whats up on fanfic.net

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com