The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who is working?

Petrie. · 12 · 1092

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For a couple of years I have been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked.  The population of this country is 237 million.  104 million are retired.  That leaves 133 million to do the work.  There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work.  Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work.  2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.  Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for the State and City governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.  At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.  Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.  That leaves just two people to do the work.  You and me.  And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes.   :yes  :slap  :slap  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
:lol  Funny indeed, thanks for posting it here.    :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Wow.  That was a total waste of 30 seconds of my life, but I loved it. :lol Did you write it or did you find it somewhere else?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Wish I could claim ownership of that.  Someone brought it into work.  Gee, now that I think of it, working in a public school, I technically have a state govt. job therefore I'm not working. :p :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Neither are the 5 or 10 'supervisors' of each 1 guy working on those road crew jobs that I"m sure at least some of us have seen here and there.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neither are the 5 or 10 'supervisors' of each 1 guy working on those road crew jobs that I"m sure at least some of us have seen here and there.
Pfft! LOL so true! :p  :lol  :lol
these 'supervisors' are having "safety meetings" as they like to call them: standing around in a circle, talking.  :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is that what they are doing?  I was curious what they were doing besides supervising the single employee under them.   :p  :lol

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
/peal of laughter!
Now that's good quality joke! I'll pass that on for sure!  :D
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.