The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Ren, the Freckled One

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm feeling a little impulsive right now, so I decided to make this thread before I get un-impulsive.  :p

If anyone is curious about me for some reason, feel free to ask me questions about myself. Just nothing too personal or hot-button-issue-y, please.

Or if you want to discuss animation with me, or my opinions on various animated things, fire away!  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What is your favourite dinosaur?(Likely a flyer :p?)
Inactive, probably forever.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, I guess it might be a little obvious  :DD but flyers are one of my favorite types of dinosaurs (even though they're not technically dinosaurs).
However if you were to ask my inner ten year old, my favorite would be sharpteeth! That's probably why I was fascinated by Sierra. Being a sharptooth flyer he is a combo of both my favorites!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hehe, children tend to like the bad guys^^

What is/are your favourite movie(s) or TV- series(except TLBT ;) )?
Inactive, probably forever.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I could never narrow my favorites down to just one movie, so I usually have a roster of movies that I call my favorites. Sometimes it changes a little, but here are some of them:

Most Disney animated movies ( but especially The Lion King, The Lion King 2, Fantasia, The Rescuers, The Little Mermaid, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,The Emperor's New Groove, and The Great Mouse Detective).

Most Don Bluth animated movies (but especially The Secret of NIMH, Titan AE, and you know who ;) ).

Also Cats Don't Dance (this movie is so underated; it needs more love), WALL-E, and Corpse Bride.

As for TV shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra are the only two animated shows that I love that still air on TV. Other shows I like are Dinosaurs, Bump in the Night, and the animated Disney shows from the late 80s-mid 90s.

So as you can see, I mostly only like animated stuff.  :smile