The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Which Pokémon games have you played?

I have played Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and I think that's all the games I have played so far. I think I want a Gen 4 game next.

Have you played Pokémon mods before?

Um...I don't think so, unless ROM hacks count.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Um...I don't think so, unless ROM hacks count.
Yeah, I guess mods refers to randomizers/challenge/ROM hacks. :P
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Is there a particular style of clothing you like to wear?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you feel like a generation gap exists between juniors and seniors at your school?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Yes, but not really. I like to wear any clothes that feel comfortable to me and have no particular images on it (maybe except if it had LBT content on it? Who knows, lol.)

Oh, and no jeans!!! :lol

Do you feel like a generation gap exists between juniors and seniors at your school?

Hmm...now how should I answer this. I am only a Sophomore, but I am in an AP Class where Juniors and Seniors mostly inhibit. So based on that experience, I would say there's not a generation gap between them.

But generally speaking, I would say no as well. I don't think that their beliefs and thoughts would differ that greatly tbh. And besides, doesn't everyone just follow all the same trendy stuff today? (Ugh, memes man.)

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:32:07 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Favorite pizza toppings?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pepperoni of course! :yum

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Yes, but not really. I like to wear any clothes that feel comfortable to me and have no particular images on it (maybe except if it had LBT content on it? Who knows, lol.)

Hmm, so are you more of a shorts person then? What do you wear when it's cold out?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hmm, so are you more of a shorts person then? What do you wear when it's cold out?

I never specifically said I preferred shorts, only that I didn’t like jeans, a type of pants. Normal long pants are fine.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know you didn't say shorts specifically. I just wondered if, at least during warmer weather, if your lack of love for jeans meant that you were more into shorts instead. Although admittedly, I'm the opposite; in that I'm so used to jeans as long pants that I was having trouble thinking about what other sorts of 'long pants' would exist. I know there are other varieties, but it just seldom crosses my mind.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You’re correct. In the warmer weather, I do only wear just shorts. :yes

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
T-shirt or polo tee? Which is better? :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I do like polo t-shirts actually, but mostly I wear normal T-shirts.
I don’t really have any preference for which is better or worse tbh.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You currently own the 14-film DVD set, correct? I seem to recall you mentioning once that, before you owned the set, you had already seen the 1st, 2nd, and 5th LBT films? Where and how did you watch them?

Also, inspired by our recent Ghostbusters chat. Have you seen all the Ghostbusters movies?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You currently own the 14-film DVD set, correct? I seem to recall you mentioning once that, before you owned the set, you had already seen the 1st, 2nd, and 5th LBT films? Where and how did you watch them?

Also, inspired by our recent Ghostbusters chat. Have you seen all the Ghostbusters movies?

To address your first question, indeed I do currently own a 14-film DVD set. Yes, I did see the 1st, 2nd, and 5th LBT films before owning the set. I saw them by watching the movies online, simple as that.

No, I haven’t seen all the Ghostbuster movies, and definitely not the 2016 one by any chance. I have watched both Ghostbusters I and II, but unfortunately not through their entirety.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How many of the Home Alone movies have you seen?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The first two movies...like hundreds of times at this point. :lol

The third one, maybe like a couple of times.
I have never seen the fourth or fifth films though.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
What inspired your username?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith