The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT songs sung by mumbling

Mumbling · 81 · 12591

orchid141

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/ordinaryfres
wow thats the first time that ive won a discussion xD
yeahhhh i will watch it soon but im watching teletubbies with my
one year old brother at the moment! xD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Girls and Dads

Heh, finally an update. I had some problems with family, they wouldn't be silent.. I couldn't sing for a while. Because of that my voice became less too.. But I have tried to sing this one.. heh

I couldn't reacht the high note at the end.. *snif* :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m sure you will be able to next time, and I enjoyed your singing.  I put the song on my mp3 player with the other lbt songs I have on there.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
heh, that's really cool.. I have got 1 lbt song on my ipod which is sung by a gof member.. but that's really it..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bored.. So.. I sang, upstairs.. on my own room..

Can you hear any difference in quality?

http://adrive.com/public/840e798cca2ea7a6f...c107fe5243.html <<< Bestest friends in german, no idea if I sang it right or not.

http://adrive.com/public/4065039847ca93375...b5a9531662.html <<< Beyond the mysterious beyond...

:)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, I'll listen to them later todaym & add them to my collection of LBT mp3 songs.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You sang the German version of Bestest Friends quite alright and very understandable Iris :yes
In could tell from some of the "ch" sounds that you are not a native speaker, but that doesn't harm the charm of your singing at all.
A beautiful performance! You might want to play it to your German teacher :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My german teacher is a... won't say the word but anyway if I would sing it in front of him he would at first say I have to shut up, secondly he'll give me a lower mark because I actually spoke german in a correct way. He cannot handle the fact that I speak german to some people while I'm not doing a single thing in class.. it's driving him crazy, my laziness.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
German is my only insufficient!

the system here is you get a mark 1-10 10 is highest 1 is lowest.. and everything below 5.5 is insufficient. my german mark at this moment is.... 5.4 yea.. You got me.. im 0.1 below the sufficient `¨¨'

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay I just noticed that I have NEVER heard kids like us in english :| So.. I'm going to search for the song and going to sing it when I'm home ( school now.. boring lesson)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  The song should not be to hard to find.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tried to record 'Kids Like Us'  but my brother came rushing in, so I stopped the recording with a '****' heh.. So I'd better not upload that one.. :p I will record it later in my room.

Soon Daniel will give me a mic, the one he always used. It's one of great quality, but he isnt using it anymore. So.. Better quality is coming up.

Off topic:
I got an 8.5 for german.. That's good because now my mark is sufficient again.. (This was a listening test.. Now he shouldnt dare to say I'm BAD when it comes to German.)

Anyway, back on topic. Kids Like Us should be uploaded today. And probably when I have the new mic I will resing all the songs, hoping for a better quality.

For those waiting for the results of the gof singing project. It'll be up soon, I promise. :)

Edit: I have to thank Malte for sending me 'Kids Like Us' and some other LBT songs. Really.. Thank you  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update.  It must be hard to find time alone with you live with others, especially other siblings.   You may have an idea of how Ducky must feel at times when she is back her parent's nest with all her other siblings.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes.. I absolutly know haha. Still, no matter how anoying they are, I will always love them :) .

I just noticed my voice isn't great today...  :unsure: Though I did record like.. 5 songs? Both Dutch & English, I'll upload em later today.. Most of them will have some notes on the wrong place.. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Aww, Iris, that's okay!  Really!  You're stepping out, sis!  You're doing these songs, and that's great!  I know you want them to sound "good," but, don't be hard on yourself, okay?

*off-topic*

LOL, you are SO FAR ahead of me on our post count!  :P: Heh!  I don't mind....  Feels like there's been a LOT less activity on the board nowadays.....

*on-topic*

Just keep plugging away at it, Iris!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...