The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's....the DOLL!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*having a black eye and multiple injuries from the earlier pointless fight.* *Is the one who has the doll* *laughs evilly as I run away*

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*Jumps whoever has the doll and runs away with it*

MUAHAHAHA!!! I have reclaimed Smartypants! She's MINE, you crazed bronies! MIIIIIINNNEEE!!!!!!!!

"Laughs evilly*

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Lol, typical of me (or the random bystander) to not engage in any of the strange current affairs, before promptly blaming it on something for comical relief and add a humorous affect in a serious or non-series event. XD)

*Minds my own business until suddenly I spotted some random person, whom was holding a doll as if it were the most precious thing the world, while laughing and yelling in an odd manner about something or someone named 'Smartypants'...*

"Okay, you know what?" I said to nobody but myself, "That's it, I'm no longer gonna stay up late anymore or eat anything my friend offers or suggested me to eat..." with that being said, I threw away any sugary treats and snacks that I carried with me. Before walking away from the scene that I had just witnessed pretending that nothing strange had happened...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Dives out of sun and snatches doll from LBTDiclonius* Smartypants is mine now! *Flies off*

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
GET BACK HERE!!!

*Jumps in air and grabs the doll and punches f-22 in the face. Runs away*

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I climb out of the hole, with stars circling above my head. The doll lands on top of my head and I grab it in my hands.

I shrugged, "Huh, that's convenient." I walk off into the sun set.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Grabs it out of spartanguys hand and runs away til I come across a forest. Summons Devon. "Haha! Good thing I've got backup! You rock, Devon!"

"Anything for my creator! Now hop on before someone sees us!" Devon said. I hop on his back and he takes off high into the sky.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*launches a magically enchanted sword that hits Devon and makes him crash to the ground* (Note: It injured Devon but didn't kill it.  It's just unconscious.) *Takes the doll from the wreckage* *runs off with doll*

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*Sees comotion going on between pokeplayer984 and trulyfantasticme, as well as pokeplayer984 running off with doll*

I say, "Alright, I guess it's my turn to kick it up a notch..."
*I whip out a BB-Gun variant of the M4 Carbine and shoot pokeplayer984 in the legs. I then run in, grab the doll and lock myself into a small house.*

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
: Spots Poke and football takles him so hard he flies into a hay pile and grabs the doll and hides in a brick house and locks all the doors:.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*Grabs sledgehammer and demolishes the house Petrie85's in, grabs the doll and books it.*

Muahaha!!!!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*I tap LBTDiclonius on the shoulder and pointed up towards the sky. Only to see...*

LBT Diclonius: *Gasps* A Double-Rainbow... all the way...!

*As LBT Diclonius gazes upon the Double-Rainbow, I snatch the doll and make a break for it.*

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Does the classic Pie-in-the-face routine on Spartanguy88 which paralyzes him momentarily* *takes doll* *books it as fast as Pinkie Pie on caffeine* (Just so you know, that's Mach 11.)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: I think this should be in the Role Playing Forum.

: Goes Rainbow Dash speed to cath up with poke player catches up to him thorws him really far and takes the doll and books it to a abandon cave and hides in a deep hole and hides:.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*watches the madness he has created and laughs maniacally with crazy Fluttershy*

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Okay, now that I'm back from an 8-hour shift at work...

*I look over at Justin1993 who is still laughing maniacally, and I slowly shake my head as I continue to wipe the pie off my face. I then pull out a flash-bang grenade and throw it into the cave. After it blows up, Petrie85 emerges from the cave partially deaf and blinded. I grab the doll out of his hands and run off laughing.*

"Ha! IN YOUR FACE!"

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Who needs Discord when chaos can occur all on its own?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Drops anvil on Spartanguy88 and grabs doll* It's mine!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*I sneak up on f-22 "raptor" ace who is napping with the doll in a hammock. I silently put iPod ear-buds into his ears and I play a Foo Fighters song with full volume. He bolts awake and tends to his ears as I run off with the doll.*

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*Jumps out from behind a tree and kicks Spartanguy's legs, knocking him down and sending the doll flying out of his hands and right into mine. Runs away*