The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tickles!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Is it wrong for me to be okay with the non-dinosaur characters of TLBT? I liked Tickles despite him being there just to be cute. XD Will say why I think the Ichy and Dile duo are interesting... I don't see them as much as a threat as a Sharptooth. If Ichy was working with Sharpteeth, it be pretty horrifying as hiding would be much more difficult. Also my favorite mammals of the franchise? The ones that thought Spike is some kind of deity in the TV show. XD

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Anagnos Good point. At least the crabs contributed to a story, and considering that the story revolved around them basically being vermin, it would've been impossible to tell that particular story with any type of dinosaurs in their place.

@Gentle Sharptooth Heh, I don't even remember when Spike licks him. :p I just remember then scene when Ducky names him Tickles, plus another scene where he makes Ichy bite Dil's tail.

Is it wrong for me to be okay with the non-dinosaur characters of TLBT? I liked Tickles despite him being there just to be cute. XD Will say why I think the Ichy and Dile duo are interesting... I don't see them as much as a threat as a Sharptooth. If Ichy was working with Sharpteeth, it be pretty horrifying as hiding would be much more difficult. Also my favorite mammals of the franchise? The ones that thought Spike is some kind of deity in the TV show. XD
Worry not, there is no rule that says you aren't allowed to like non-dinosaurs. :OhYou I'm not even saying I ever disliked Tickles, I just barely took note of him... :lol Anyway, I think I recall him being in there for more than just being cute. Didn't he help the Gang find their way through the Land of Mists? (Correct me if I'm wrong, that particular LBT movie isn't one of the ones I've watched more recently.)

I will admit that the three underground mammals are among my very least favorite characters in LBT. The stupid thing, though, is that I don't even have a real reason why. :p I just never cared for them or the episode in general. (Actually...heh, I did have one reason, now that I mention it, it was just quite a silly reason. But I'll get into that when @Gentle Sharptooth and I start reviewing the TV series.)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Okay, I just watched LBT IV again, and I gotta admit that Tickles was way cuter than I'd bothered to notice when I was younger! :wub

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Okay, I just watched LBT IV again, and I gotta admit that Tickles was way cuter than I'd bothered to notice when I was younger! :wub

Ticktacular! Lol I need to rewatch LBTIV.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith