The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone!  :^^spike

I've been browsing this forum for nearly a year, now I think it's time to introduce myself!  :littlefoot:)

Unlike most people here (I assume!), I only got into LBT a year ago. When I saw the original it very quickly became my favourite movie of all time (pun not intended). Since then, I have seen all the movies (many times!), as well as all of the TV Show episodes. It's safe to say, I'm obsessed!

I also like to draw, however, I don't think I have the confidence to share my drawings just yet.   :(petrie

I look forward to interacting with all of you!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :rainbowwave Hope you have a good time here! :DD
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome Rattymon to the Gang of Five.
New to the Land Before Time, neat! Glad people are still falling in love with this franchise. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome officially to the GoF!  :rainbowwave Whenever you feel ready, we'd be happy to see any fanart you want to share! No pressure of course, whenever/if ever you're feeling confident enough. (Though from personal experience, that never really happens. One day you just need to commit to putting yourself out there. I remember the first time I posted my fanart on here I immediately closed my browser and figuratively hid for like a day :PLoofah )

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, welcome to the forum! I can only echo what Flathead said. We welcome all skill levels of art as long as you're comfortable sharing :)

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, we’re glad to have you!  :ChomperPOG

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome!  :rainbowwave

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome!

I gotta ask, with the username you chose, are you perchance a fan of Rattata?

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile