The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the land before the fall an undertale au

Sporeguy97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :rainbowwave hello everyone, i was just thinking about why there is no undertale au with the land before time so i have decided to make one myself called the land before the fall. be sure to check on this page for updates and also leave some suggestions in the replies below! 
"how will you create the universe?"

Sporeguy97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :chomper hello everyone, this is the first update to the land before the fall. today i will be showing off part of the cast in this AU 

frisk is just frisk from undertale
chomper is Flowey  "Howdy! I'm CHOMPER. CHOMPER the FRIENDLY SHARPTOOTH!"
Ducky is toriel  "What a terrible creature, scaring such a poor, innocent hatchling... Oh, do not be afraid, my child. I am Ducky, caretaker of the Ruins. Yep, yep, yep!"           
petrie is sans    "haha... the old leaf rustle in the bush trick. It's ALWAYS funny."
spike is papyrus (yes he can talk) I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN! THEN, I, THE GREAT SPIKE... WILL GET ALL THE GREEN FOOD I UTTERLY DESERVE!
and lastly ruby is undyne "FORGET IT! WHY SHOULD I TELL THAT STORY WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO FACE ME?!"

stay tuned for many more updates to come as the rest of the cast is not done yet!

Sporeguy97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :Mo welcome back to another update to the land before the fall. i don't much to share besides an intro script but here goes nothing

Long ago, two ancient species roamed the Earth: HUMANS and DINOSAURS.

One day, a great conflict erupted between the two species.

After a long and brutal battle, the humans emerged victorious.

They sealed the dinosaurs deep into a remote valley with a powerful magic spell.

Many generations later...

MOUNT VALLEY
198X

Legends say that those who venture into the valley never return.

see you all in the next update where i finish the cast!