The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Inuyasha rp

Nick22 · 30 · 3209

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're keeping it tame. so no screw you or impalement or things like that in the rp i had always intended to tone the rp down from the show.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
pretty much maybe towards pg13 but it should have plenty of action..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, there isnt. my only requirement are that if you play you play as characters that could fit in feudal japan.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
NP, so are canon characters allowed?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it depends on what canon you are talking about..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I mean the ones alive by show's end, also since Kagome desttroyed the Shikon jewel in the finale, I take it that Mcguffan device is gone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it is set inbetween seasons  5 and 6, so all the main group is there.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Shikami Ryukun.

Race: Half demon

Appearance: A golden humanoid dragon with some human like features, he is a half demon where the demon appearance is Dominate. He wears samurai armor and his sword, Kamibuki, or divine weapon is a powerful Katana that can change into other Japanese weapons said to be forged by gods, Using it earned him the title Ryushikami, or Dragon god of death.

Personality: Ryukun is a devoted Samurai who fights for the name and honor of his Feudal lord. He is honorable, serious when need be and kind hearted. He is often the first to oppose injustice. Ryukun also has a playful and light hearted side at times.

Weapons: Kamibuki (divine weapon): said to be forged by the gods and sent to earth to the Shikami family.

Bio: Ryukun is the half demon son of a Samurai warrior, his demon side comes from his mother. In the land his Lord rules, Demons and humans live together in peace.

Trained from birth to Serve the feudal lord's Family. Ryukun has fought for 3 years as a samurai in a war that saw his father sacrifice himself in service. Ryukun is proud of his father. After Learning Naraku both started the war and killed his father, Ryukun was sent to hunt down and kill Naraku.