The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfictions

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I believe everyone here has a very valid and unique points....oh who am I kidding...I'm just happy to be here. :DD

And I do have a fan-fic of my own staring my OC, Longtail....called One Long Tail....please check it out, and review either here, or on ff.net, whichever is easiest for you!

Thanx!!!!! :^.^:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine is still a work in progress. I have major editing to do.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Mine is still a work in progress. I have major editing to do.

I look forward to it's completion! :)

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
This hasn't been posted on since 2007? Really?

Well, I have recently started a fanfiction trilogy about Rinkus and Sierra. It's called Reign. The plot is the same as pretty much every R&S fanfic out there...it's about them getting revenge on the Great Valley.

The first book is out now. It's titled Survival. As the suggestion, the first book mainly focuses on Rinkus and Sierra trying to survive in the Mysterious Beyond. I can't say too much about what happens because I'd be spoiling a LOT of the story.

Just wanted to say, for anyone who's interested in reading. The Reign trilogy won't be posted on ff.net, as I am having technical issues on that site.

EDIT

I don't intend for the trilogy to be a crossover. I'm trying to stick to pure LBT. And yes, there will definitely be action, and probably a little violence later on, but there won't be total gorefests. I am not the type for things like that, and I usually think bloodbaths are dumb and not helpful to a storyline.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Everyone knows about mine: Twilight Valley.

One of the few LBT war fics in existence and according to LettuceBaconandTomato, one of the best and the only LBT war fic on the GOF.

Genre: Action/Adventure/War story with some slight supernatural things.

Synopsis: Excidium, and leader of a sharptooth paradise (Claw Valley) decides to conquer the Great Valley so his herd can have more territory. He teams up with Styracus, an evil Styracosaurus who leads a large herd of assorted herbivores and they proceed to wage war upon the Great Valley dinosaurs. It is up to the Great Valley dinosaurs and their allies to stop them.

Notes:

Rated PG-13 (T) for use of profanity (a decent amount, nowhere as much as Time Gate X) and violence (can't have a war without violence :p). The violence is fairly intense at times and the body count is fairly high (and will get higher!) but it is not enough to warrant a R (M) rating.

It's also on FF.net.

It does not crossover with anything but it severely breaks the canon (to the point that it appears in TV Tropes under the category Canon Defilement).

It is not finished.

It is also the only LBT fic that I know of that includes technology in a non crossover fan fiction (Stone Age technology but still technology).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, I'm surprised not a lot of people have posted on this since 2007 either!

Well I have one story completed called LBT Revenge, and it is posted on ff.net. It's pretty much about Rinkus and Sierra returning to the Great Valley to get revenge on Littlefoot and his friends for thwarting their plot to get the Stone of Cold Fire in the 7th movie.

I am currently working on the sequel, Revenge II, which is not the most creative title but oh well :D Midterms and other school work had me boggled up, but now I  am hoping to keep continuing it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I only have a one-shot fanfic published on FF.net and it's titled "A Day of Remembrance."  I'm too busy to write a longer fanfic, so the one I'm currently working on is coming along slower than a slug :p.  It is sort of like LBT IV in the sense that Cera's father becomes seriously ill, and none of the Valley elders know of a cure.  Even the nightflowers are not powerful enough this time.  However, at the same time, Cera gets in a fight with Littlefoot, and Ducky is the only one to not ignore her afterwards.  Ducky then brings up a mystic geriatric fastbiter by the name of Darius who has not been seen in years and dwells in a cave.  The two team up to locate him and then head out to find the cure in time.  Along the way, they encounter a teen female threehorn (name undecided) who has no family and knows the Mysterious Beyond like the back of her paw.  This character will be a total screwball who is not always so serious; something Cera finds annoying as threehorns should not be goofballs.  At the same time, the threehorn proves to be a great help and a loyal friend who has a rage problem whenever she sees sharpteeth, as her family had been killed by them.  I'm not giving away the fate of Mr. Threehorn, but I will say the threehorn readily becomes an accepted resident of the Great Valley, and Cera will have the big sister she never had :).  I dunno when this will be done, but I'll keep trying to work on it :yes.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is a short preview of my next fan fic The Velkan War

Fanfic not yet rated
May 23 1995 near a disputed border
No wings: "Oh them? Yeah I know'em it's going to take a while it happened years ago'
Glaical Skies begins playing in background while scenes of air combat take place in background while music's playing
Pilot:"All units prepare to intercept target"
No wings: "Be ready to start the game we'll be back before you know it'
Mechanic: "That's only if you all make it through this alive'
Interviewer: "10 years ago there was a war that engulfed two nations'
Flight lead: "alright guys engage!"
Ostian pilot: 'Velkan bombers approaching!'
Interviewer: "The roots of the war lay in the Velkan Federal law review that took place in 1978'
AWACS: "60% of our airforces are already lost'
Pilot: "Reinforcements?'
No wings: "It's time to dive into the danger zone!'
Interviewer: Adminst the economic panic an extreme right wing party took power in Velka,and on March 27th 1985 Velka began it's invade it's neighbors,'
No wings: "We will survive y'all'
Interviewer: "It was the begining of the Velkan War"
Scene shows 5 black planes with the 5th having both wing painted red split apart from formation before showing the title which has some parts of the title break off as it hit the background.
Scene switches to a bright object comming from the sky
No wings: "Hey y'all still alive?'
The curtian rises June 2009

So what do you think?

• Spike
    • View Profile
I haven't gotten permission from the author to do this yet but i have bedd coming up with a "Prequel" to the fic Time Gate X

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: 812558,Mar 18 2009 on  06:10 PM
I haven't gotten permission from the author to do this yet but i have bedd coming up with a "Prequel" to the fic Time Gate X
Did you write Time Gate LBT?

That seems like either a prequel or perhaps a "spin off" or an "inspired by" fic.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm actually working on a LBT/Dragon Tales cross-over fic right now.  I should have the prologue posted soon.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Well I started one and I'm starting another one even though I didn't get any ratings or comments. This is the first one. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5248770/1/Marols_Story

It's basically about how one of the characters, a female joined a large group of dinosaur she had killed the leader of one during a battle and many previous leader as well. :rolleyes: The second one well I'm almost done with the first chapter! I also started a forum too. Here's a link to the forum. http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Enter_The_Decon/62725/

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm rewritting my first LBT story(which actually was my first story) and the 5th sequel to it.(the original was pretty good)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wait, your first story? Uh, are you kidding me? The enitre thing was my exact dialogue, which was used in the exact same order and wording as it appeared in my story, mixed in with Spartans. I know I can't really claim plagerism, but the first in your series was irrefutable plagerism.

If you weren't talking about that story, please disregard everything I just said.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
^Belmont doesn't have a fanfic on this forum. Is it over on fanfiction.net?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, his stuff is mostly on ff.net. The whole reason he's doing the rewrite is because another reviewer, and shortly thereafter myself, called him out on it.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well maybe when I finish my rewrite I'll post it on GOF maybe I'll post the sequel afterwords.

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm working on one at the minute, and I have it all planned out, but I need to actually start writing. It's the story of my RP character, Hooter (His bio, as well as others are in the RP Section ), in two parts, telling how he came to the great valley, and several years later when he found his family. It may also include an odd little epilogue about what happened afterwards, but I may drop that.

(This might sound odd, but if I roleplay as the character, it'll be during the middle of the story. The first part is a prequel, and the second part a sequel, showing what will eventually happen to him. So the middle is the present time, during the GOF, or around that time)

Finding names for characters was the hardest part, I think. I've got so many names made out of the entire Parasaurolophus genus (Ambeo, Rina, Drosa, Rolo, Parry, Nitho, Crista, Sor, Phus, Ischia). Five points to anyone who can guess what all the names come from. An additional five points to anyone who can make a dreadful pun of sorts by putting several of the names together.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As you know, I've written Sharptooth Valley and Total Drama Valley, as well as their sequels (Actually, Great Valley Guardian is co-writing TDV season2 and he's a great and fun writer to work with.)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My story "Rise of Storm Tide" is kinda like a LBT movie, but it's got a lot of stronger messages in it too, as well as answering some of the questions about Ruby and Chomper.

The second story "Far Away Home" is a sequel, but its also an outstanding story on it's own.  For it I borrowed the OCs Sky and Star, who have an extensive bank of art courtisy of Sky.