The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2432 · 149178

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Now that we're talking about metabolisms...
When I eat out, I have to split a huge burger with someone because I won't eat all of it. And the last time I did eat an entire plate of pasta, I was exhausted! Darn those carbs making me tired!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Aug 6 2010 on  01:08 AM
I'm considered to be in great physical condition, and as of this past month, my body fat percentage is estimated to be around 23% (a marathon runner averages a 20% total body fat percentage).

Yesterday, I did one crazy marathon of a day hike: 27 miles in five minutes under fourteen hours :wow.  I went five miles around a lake, five miles up a canyon, three miles across another canyon, two and a half miles up the side of a mountain and over a divide at 10,700 feet above sea level, down a ten-mile canyon, and then four and a half miles around a lake and back to my vehicle.  It was tough but definitely worth it :D.
Aaaaand those are the areas in which the two of us are complete opposites. :p I have pathetic stamina as far as any strenuous activity goes, and am still very much out of shape (There's no way I could have managed the same hike in that amount of time :blink:). I have no clue what my body fat percentage is, but considering that the consistency of most of my body tissue is somewhere between that of a marshmallow and an uncooked chicken breast, I'm pretty sure that it's higher than 23%. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've decided to start exercising so that I can be healthy.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am trying to make my own Keyblade.  My own design and everything.  
It's not going well.
 :p  :p

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've unlocked all, but for Wesker's second costume in Resident Evil 5 Mercanaries Mode....that prison map is just a pain to navigate and find enough time and ammo to get the 70,000 points required....me and my friend did it with 40,000 odd points....where I was Wesker and he was Jill.....strange team, I know :lol:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Aug 7 2010 on  01:23 AM
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Aug 6 2010 on  01:08 AM
I'm considered to be in great physical condition, and as of this past month, my body fat percentage is estimated to be around 23% (a marathon runner averages a 20% total body fat percentage).

Yesterday, I did one crazy marathon of a day hike: 27 miles in five minutes under fourteen hours :wow. I went five miles around a lake, five miles up a canyon, three miles across another canyon, two and a half miles up the side of a mountain and over a divide at 10,700 feet above sea level, down a ten-mile canyon, and then four and a half miles around a lake and back to my vehicle. It was tough but definitely worth it :D.
Aaaaand those are the areas in which the two of us are complete opposites. :p I have pathetic stamina as far as any strenuous activity goes, and am still very much out of shape (There's no way I could have managed the same hike in that amount of time :blink:). I have no clue what my body fat percentage is, but considering that the consistency of most of my body tissue is somewhere between that of a marshmallow and an uncooked chicken breast, I'm pretty sure that it's higher than 23%. :p
I am between both extremes.

I am in decent shape (fairly flexible and surprisingly strong but my stamina could use some work)but I am also fairly underweight (5'4" and 106 pounds). Body fat percentage is unknown but I suspect it is below 20% at most as it appears that most of my weight is bone and muscle.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I tend to feel more tired than usual.  I mean, I go to bed at around 11:00 or so, sometimes midnight here, wake up at around 9 or so, enough hours to have a good sleep...and yet, i can still feel rather tired throughout the day.

I think I screwed up my internal sleep clock thing at some point in my life :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i weigh about 175, which is about 15 piounds more than i should weigh. i think my sedentary office job has a lot to do with that.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I can not sleep with any light on in the house.  Thus, I have a rountine before I go to bed by switching off the lights...even though someone may be sitting in the living room...which usually get's me into trouble but as much as I try to not do this, I can't help it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can't go to sleep without ensuring all the doors are locked, but I'm sure this habit is understandable and a smart thing to do :p.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I can't go to sleep with music or lights on. The music does have to be a specific type for me to go to sleep. Though sometimes I put Evanescence music on and because I know the lyrics, I sometimes go to sleep to that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a hard time sleeping with lights on, even light coming from a TV.  I sometimes like to play some yoga music or Native American flute music when trying to sleep.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The time before I fall asleep is usually the time spend on thinking of more stories (LBT and other) for me ;)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
^^ At that time I usually think what I should do for the next day. Same thing goes for LBT stuff too. :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I eat vegetables raw, right out of the garden.  People are kinda like, ewww because they're raw but there's no point in boiling away all the vitamins and minerals now. ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I made a dog excited during one of my programs yesterday.  I was talking about the reintroduction of the Gray Wolf into the Yellowstone ecosystem, and as soon as I picked up a full-grown Gray Wolf pelt for all to see, a dog started barking and would not stop :rolleyes  :lol.  I then proceeded to say, "We have about 200 Gray Wolves in the Yellowstone area, and many more of their descendants come to visit us every year."  This got a good laugh out of everyone, and as soon as I set the pelt back down, the dog shut up :spit.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I looooove Cajun seasoning, especially on chicken and seafood. :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Aug 17 2010 on  11:04 PM
I looooove Cajun seasoning, especially on chicken and seafood. :smile
I second that, and Cayenne pepper is awesome too :smile.