The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 24747

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Imma wait until more people post replies and then I'll post for meself XD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I hate to say it, but it's getting pretty boring in the rp. I mean, no one's posting in it anymore...so...I'm gonna make a change to that. We need an earthquake.

In my next post, after Fury falls asleep, the ground will start shaking and we'll see what happens then.  :)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Then good news... Fury fell asleep in my last post... so Earthquake away! :DD

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'm kinda waiting for the Great Valley Rebe-I mean! Guardian to post and then I'll continue to take care of the earthquake....

And also, I wanna bring another villain to the story just to make things more interesting. It should be Pterano's father...some twenty years older than him. He's in his eighties but don't be fooled by his age. He can kick butt in a matter of seconds, which is why Pterano could kick butt in a matter of seconds.  :DD

Although Pterano seems to be favored greatly by Zaine, his father, Pterano is attacked and abused by him at every private second they get together. Pterano may have feared sharpteeth, but above all that, he feared his father the most.

Jared knows about him. We did an rp with Zaine in it last night. It was just to try him out, ya know, just to get a good look at him. I'll tell you more when I can.  :) But of course, I hope it's okay with Jared.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sure! It's ok to put Zaine in the story..if it's ok with the rest of you guys... ;)

We DO need a villain after all..and Zaine'll be a REALLY good villain...trust me.  ;)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bushwacked gave his opinion on Zaine yesterday. So...what do the rest of you think?

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well I may not know who he is but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm confident that you'd make very good characters so, thumbs up  :D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
So what does everyone else think of Zaine? It's been over a week and I wanna know.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I really like Zaine. He'll be a PERFECT villain!  ;)  Trust me, he is FAR meaner and nastier than what Sierra could ever be in his life!

BTW, trulyfantasticme is officially playing Zaine (Pterano's father).

trulyfantasticme: Go ahead and bring in Zaine whenever you're ready.  :yes   (just find a good spot to bring him in at. I know you will.  ;) ) I'm ready for Zaine when you are!  :D

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Just a curious question to those involved... anyone up for continuing this one?

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh I thought Fury was gonna have to get killed by Chomper because he was throwing one heck of a tantrum