The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Brian and Stewie

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Stewie: You gotta say........ you gotta say.......... you gotta say Oops Eeps. Oops Oops Eeps.......... Oops Eeps........ Oops Oops Eeps.....

Brian: I have no...... I have no....... no idea...... what you are........ what you are...... singing or........... but God......... it's........... it's.......... it's such beautiful music to my ears

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Someone had way to much to drink.. and I blame Peter..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Stewie: I have not yet begun to drink!!!!
*passes out*

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Stewie: Brian, I've been thinkin'... maybe we're just too attached to each other as friends that we just keep forgettin' to do the things we really want to do. Like you with that novel or me trying to kill Lois. ...Or maybe we're just too happily drunk to care...

Brian: ...Here's a toast to being happily drunk.

Stewie: I'll drink to that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'ver had way too much to drink.. i'm gay and I .. don't..caare
 homo gay or happy gay?
 i'm not sure.maybe both?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Stewie: ...An' then... I was all like "Hey Lois, why in-" "-why in the bloody hell are ya makin' me drink this crappy apple juice? How do I know you're not trying to poison meh huh...?"

Brian: *Thinking* Stewie's a great guy to get drunk with.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stewie maybe maybe we can help each other other out we get lois drunk, you have sex with her and then i bury her alive.. its win-win
- brian you're mad and puking on the carpet..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Brian: "Remember back in the good old days when I was still the Only Sane Man instead of Seth's mouthpiece?"

Stewie: "At least you haven't been reduced to being the resident camp gay! I was a genius once! Now look at me!"

Brian: "I have to?"

Stewie: "Touche."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf