The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Horned King caption 7

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Horned King is in need of a break.. I think im going to go onto YouTube to see if i can snatch any Caption-Worthy pictures of our favorite Egg-Stealers! If not, you may see another HoKi caption up for captioning, or you may see another one anyways..  :rolleyes:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
“Is it over? Is the part where Bambi’s mother dies over?”

(alternatively, you can substitute the punchline for “…the part where Sharptooth attacks Littlefoot's mom…”)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
FanFiction.. Sometimes it just isn't a beautyful thing to see or read..

(Mary-Sue's? Bad Grammer? Accidently stumbled on a mature fanfic? Use your imagination..  :blink:  :lol  :confused )

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
H. King: "Oh God, the Gang of Five members again! Leave me alone, I am not an animal, I am a horrific abomination of all the natural laws!"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 4 2010 on  03:51 PM
H. King: "Oh God, the Gang of Five members again! Leave me alone, I am not an animal, I am a horrific abomination of all the natural laws!"
Okay, have you seen the Elephant Man? Because that quote is said by John Merrick, the elephant man himself: "I am not an animal! I am a human being!" That said, he is played by John Hurt, who did the voice of the Horned King..  :lol

The Horned King: Alright, Kraken Guard, i've been good. I've let you post pictures of me on some Non-Disney Forum called 'The Gang of Five' for other people to caption.. But this has gone far enough! I dont want you posting anymore pictures of me!!

Babidi Kraken Guard: Not even for a yummy surprise? Of course, your going to have to open your mouth and close your eyes first!

-The Horned King quitely mumbles something under his breath. He covers his eyes, opens his mouth so that BKG can put the bite-sized reeses peanut butter cup in his mouth.-

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Creeper wondered if his girlfriend was over-dressed or underdressed when he introduced her to the Horned King.
It was not the fact that she was dressed horrendously that made the Horned King respond in such a way, but simply because she was Creeper's girlfriend.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Holy buckets, Ptyra, I was just about to make a joke about Creeper’s girlfriend! :lol

I’ll post it later.

“…ninety-seven…ninety-eight…ninety-nine…ONE HUNDRED! READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!”

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Yep, and I also knew John Hurt played them both. The posture gave me the idea.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not appearing in any of the Kingdom Hearts games yet.. It's down right depressing for the characters in The Black Cauldron, up to the point where they cant help but break down in tears.. Specially the Horned King.

Aww, poor HoKi..  :(

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jeez, even the Horned King is disgusted by the pig-lizard from "Galaxy Quest" turning inside out and exploding  :o !

(I know I am XP

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“OH, GOOD GOD, CREEPER! Can’t you and your girlfriend choose someplace PRIVATE to make out?!”

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh my GOD! Did you just see what Pyramid Head did to that girl!?"

The Horned King did have quite the problem sleeping for an entire month after watching the movie, Silent Hill.. The scene where Pyramid Head rips the skin off of the one girl with one foul yank left him scared for quite a while..

(Yeah, just finished watching Silent Hill on the SyFy channel.. Is that even safe making refrences to that scene? :blink: )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In this scene from the new crossover film The Horned King Meets the Three Stooges, our titular antihero learns the hard way to never play along when Moe holds out a hand and says, “pick out two fingers”. :p

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:lol Love the stooges!  :lol

Titanic.. Get's him every time..

(Boy, the Horned King is a bit of a softie!  :crazy )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus: 1

Horned King: 0 :p

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“Aaah! Creeper, stop playing with that laser pointer!”

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is the last time The Horned King goes to one of Creeper's family reunions.