The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Horned King caption 4

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Told you i would bring in another HoKi Caption! Honestly wasn't sure which picture to choose for the next HoKi caption. So i decided i'd do this one first. I'll post the other one tomorrow..

Um.. I've got over 116 Screenshots of him, plus the 18 from House of Mouse and 1 from a video of the Cinderella Castle Myster Tour, so all together i've got.. 130 Screenshots of the Horned King? Golly, i need to get some more of Davy Jones and Gothmog!  :blink:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
“Oh my God :blink: . . . His teeth are worse than mine!” :o

P.S. No offense, babidikrakenguard, but at this point this section has nine threads with pictures featuring the Horned King (five of which were posted in the last month), some of which are very similar, and some of which have received only a few captions. I’ve had a lot of fun captioning this guy, and hope to continue to, but even my creativity is wearing thin with the repetitiveness of the pictures. I think it might be a good idea to slow down on posting new HK pictures, and let the recent ones that are already up accumulate some more captions.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“Holy buckets!* When was the last time I cut my fingernails?” :blink:

*maybe that should be “holy cauldrons!” :p

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“Holy crap . . . My title for as long as I remember has been ëThe Horned King’. All my followers and minions call me ëThe Horned King’. Every human and magical beast throughout the land who shudders at my name know me as ëThe Horned King’. And now I realize that all this time . . . I’ve been wearing ANTLERS!”

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Creeper never recovered after he made the Horned King play the infamous Scary Maze Game..

(I would advise watching the link with the sound off.. It's one of those things that has the zombie pop up at the end)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Horned King (looking in mirror): WHOA! Holy creeps, I look like THAT? :blink: Is that why everybody freaks out whenever they see me? I thought it was my reputation . . . :unsure:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“Good grief! That Jafar guy has even worse teeth than me!” :blink:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Realizing too late the his minions who marijuana leaves as kindling for the fireplace, the Horned King proceeds to have a drug addled freak out.

"Oh my God! I have hands!"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf