The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Lake

Threehorn · 545 · 46981

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Erm why do not ask your uncle about going with the swimmers? father would not mind plus it great place to go. It has three night blue moon. it magical thing that anyone would like to see. My father said his grandparents went to the same place long long time ago and I do like to see it myself." Turio said getting out shaking himself dry.

"Father no lies about things he never does to me. He said lying is not a good thing, the truth is always best even it hurts inside." Turio said to the two Spikethumbs and Guan.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey Guan," said Goanna. "Is that another one of our spikethumb sayings, too?"

"Yep," Guan replied.  "It's saying number 15.  'The truth will hurt you for only a day, but a lie will hurt you forever.'"

"Can we go to the Great Lake, too?" Donna pleads.

"As Turio mentioned, we must ask Uncle Odon first.  But it would be best if we all go together.  I'm not leaving either one of you two out of my sight, and we can't leave Turio and Ali alone."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Can we tell father first... I do not want to make him worry about me... he told me I always had to say where I going and not to far without someone he could trust to looking after me." Turio said with a sigh

"Father I think over protective of me. I do not blame father for that but I would like some air to breathe not with he watching my back almost all time" Turio moaned a bit

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We'll go talk to your dad," Guan replies.  "You're pretty much the only one your dad has left, and it was probably already hard for him with everything else you both lost.  Almost all of us here in the Great Valley have lost a lot before they arrived here.  We ourselves lost our home, the rest of our herd, even...some of our own family."

Donna lowers her head in sadness.  Goanna walks next to her and gives her a comforting nudge.

Guan sighs and continues.  "We all realize how dangerous this world could be, and that what makes our families more important to us than anything else.  Once you grow up and have kids of your own, you'll soon realize how similar you are to your father.  Anyway, let's go find your dad."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Turio and the others go over to the swimmers. "Oh Hi Son... Ducky this is my only son Turio" Zila said as he noticed Turio come up with the Spiketumbs.

"Hi" Turio said with a smile.

"So this is your son, he looks like a strong swimmer indeed" Ducky's mum said looking down at the young swimmer.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Donna perks up to see Spike and Ducky.  She runs over to meet Spike, who has already eaten a visible section of a bush.  "Hiya Spike!  Find any good green food today?"

Spike gulps down another mouthful before nodding, and suddenly belches, heard even by the neighboring group.

Goanna gives a distasteful look.  "Oh, that is disgusting..."

Donna instead rolls around the ground, laughing.  "Great one, Spike!"

Spike gives his usual wide smile.

"Don't encourage him to do it again," responded Guan.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Father could I go with Guan and the others to his uncles to talk about going with us to Great Lake?" Turio asked.

"I don't see why not. I am sure Guan is trusting enough to look after you. hope that not offsive in the words I placed it" Zila said to Guan then looks at the two Goanna and Donna. "If you all aloud to join it would be wonderful. this place the Great Lake holds the larest Treestar trees ever seen. My Grandparents told him of the place since their herd at there young times went there themselves and say the three nights of the Blue Moon." he told the Spikethumbs with deep and calm words speaking to them true to his heart.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why don'y you come with us?' Ducky said. "i'm sure mr. Odon will give the OK if he knows that most of us are going too."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Turio nods looking at Ducky "I am Turio. I am very special to father. I hear you are a fast swimmer from Gonna. I am fast too. Very fast." Turio said to Ducky.

"Sounds like you got a challenge on your claws" Sam smirked looking down at Ducky

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Ducky smiled" Let's see how fast you are yep yep yep"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Father can I race?" Turio asked

"Yes just one... While you two play I will talk to Odon myself. GUan could you lead the way" Zila said to Turio then looked at Guan and the other two Spikethumbs.

"I will keep a eye on your son" Ducky's mum said to Zila "I seen how protective you are of him you are, but I know his your only son and all you have left you should try to let him free to do a few things by himself without him asking you all the time" Ducky's mum spoke to Zila

"I see your point I will try to... I'll be back shortly" Zila said.

"Lets go!" Turio jumps in the water very happy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky jumps in and practices swimming around. So who's going to tell us when to start?" she asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll say it dear" Ducky's mum said softly.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Turio smiled getting ready to race in the water "Get ready kids I will say go and swim to that water tree and back" Ducky's mum said to them.

Turio gets ready by the shore line looking at Ducky come up beside him "Good luck Ducky. this is going to be fun. I like doing this. I do not mind losing or winning"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Spike follows his family to the waterpool and watches his sister prepare to race with the new swimmer, but a juicy shrub catches his eye and he instead walks over to the shrub and begins munching.

Donna and Goanna, who both agreed to stay with Ducky's family while Guan goes to meet their uncle with Zila, stand by the waterpool to cheer the little swimmers on.

----------

Guan leads Zila to where Odon is currently speaking with Littlefoot's grandparents.

"Hey, Uncle Odon," Guan calls when he reaches them.  "I want you to meet Zila.  He and his son came by here recently and are preparing to leave for this place called the Great Lake.  Can we come too?"

"We shall see," replied Odon turning towards Guan and Zila.  "Where are your sisters?"

"They're with Ducky's family by the waterpool next to the flowing water."

"Go back and keep a watch on them.  I'll let you know my answer after I discuss with Mr. Zila."

Guan nods and runs the opposite direction, while Odon turns his attention to Zila.

"I'm honored to meet you, Mr. Zila.  My name is Odon, and I'm sure you already met my nieces," Odon says.  He then gestures to the two longnecks.  "I'd also like you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Longneck, two inhabitants that live here in the Valley longer than I, so they know more about this Valley."

"Greetings, Mr. Zila," Grandma said.

"Welcome to the Great Valley, Mr. Zila," Grandpa added.  "We heard you came with a group of farwalkers and are heading to a place called the Great Lake."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck to you too Turio. " Ducky said as she waited for her mother to give the signal to start.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you. Yes that is true. My grandparents went there a long time ago and spoke of it to the others in the herd my genration and the genration before me. It a place with such amazment that it never forgetable. To what I heard the trees that grow there around and on the lake are taller then any tallest longnecks and hold the largest treestars to be ever seen. but the most important event is the three nights of the Blue Moon over the Great Lake. I know I said it to many already but it is suppose to happen sometime soon. I got a feeling that it will be not long. So in a few days I am going to go there. No one stay there long only the oldest Swimmer of all swimmers the wisest as well. 'Jumila'. The event many of different types of dinosaur go to see and stay for three days. three nights then leave back to their homes." Zila spoke to them all around him. Grandparents and Odon

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Grandma listens in awe, while Odon goes into a quiet thought before speaking.  "Is the Great Lake also safe from sharpteeth?"

----------

Guan meets up with the others back at the waterpool.  Goanna turns her head to see him.  "What did Uncle Odon say?" she asks.

"He's talking with Mr. Zila right now," Guan replied.  "He wants to know more about the Great Lake before he makes a decision.  Anyway, what's going on over here?"

"Turio is having a water race against Ducky.  This is going to be a great match."

Goanna and Guan stands near the waterpool to watch the race...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky's mum said "Go!" both swimmers burst through the water at speeds with Ali watching both with the others seeing that they was neck to neck. "Wow... my little Ducky has a real challenge. that little Turio can move fast" Ducky's mum whispered with amazment.

---

"Yes. if a very old swimmer lives there almost all the time alone. then it is safe from Sharpteeth unless they like to climb through root tree which to a Shraptooth sticks and once on their body hard to get off and stick them so much they stay away. other words Sharpteeth hate going near the Great Lake because of the Root tree. it a nature defence stopping sharpteeth going into the only entrance up to the Great Lake. it is one of the most safest places in the world" Zila said to Odon.
"My grandparents while they was around hardly told a lie they past down one thing. Never lie, tell the truth how ever the pain it hurts you inside. the truth is always the best"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Who's winning?" asked Guan excitedly.

"Don't know!" Goanna replied, also excited.

"Don't care!" added Donna, the most excited.  "Go Ducky!  Go Turio!"

----------

"I see," responded Odon.  "And I do agree with you on telling the truth.  Even we spikethumbs do our best to tell the truth.  And now that I think about it, I think it is ok that my family and I join you to the Great Lake.  We'll just find the others and give them the news."

Grandma looks at Grandpa.  "Do you think it's ok if we go as well?"

"We'll talk with Littlefoot first to see if he wants to go, too.  I'm not sure if he got to hear about the Great Lake yet."