The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Moving Day Stinks

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I still wish you the best.  You're not going to want to hear this, but if you're worried about your relationship living with your grandparents, for the best situation, you aren't going to be able to keep the cats.  If you're in that much of a scrape, I don't think you can afford to live with a strained family relationship due to pets.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Petrie,Dec 10 2007 on  08:24 PM
I still wish you the best.  You're not going to want to hear this, but if you're worried about your relationship living with your grandparents, for the best situation, you aren't going to be able to keep the cats.  If you're in that much of a scrape, I don't think you can afford to live with a strained family relationship due to pets.
Oh, I'm sure it wont be so strained, really. I'll have dominion over the smaller half of the house while my granparents and my cousin live on the other larger side. The cats can roam freely on my side, just as long as I keep the odors down (ala cat box) and keep them fed and away from shreading the furniture

to be honest, right now its looking more and more like I do need to give them up, as I cant afford to buy them any food right now.. I'd rather they not starve due to my financial status...

Who here would like to adopt? ^_^

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Allergic to cats, guinea pigs, anything with short hair.....I wouldn't want to see them starve either. :|

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Then, if you have no more choice, I do hope you'll find a good family for them.
 Keep it up! and we are all waiting for the best.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Dec 10 2007 on  07:32 PM
Quote from: Petrie,Dec 10 2007 on  08:24 PM
I still wish you the best.  You're not going to want to hear this, but if you're worried about your relationship living with your grandparents, for the best situation, you aren't going to be able to keep the cats.  If you're in that much of a scrape, I don't think you can afford to live with a strained family relationship due to pets.
Oh, I'm sure it wont be so strained, really. I'll have dominion over the smaller half of the house while my granparents and my cousin live on the other larger side. The cats can roam freely on my side, just as long as I keep the odors down (ala cat box) and keep them fed and away from shreading the furniture

to be honest, right now its looking more and more like I do need to give them up, as I cant afford to buy them any food right now.. I'd rather they not starve due to my financial status...

Who here would like to adopt? ^_^
Ooooh.... Yeah, it's better to send them off to somewhere (preferably, another home) where they can get took care of, loved, and such, as it's possible that keeping them may not be a feasible option. Still, I would try....