The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

saddest crying scene in the sequels?

Guest · 8 · 2120

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well, we certainly got a lot of crying scenes in the sequels. But which was the saddest? Here are 15 choices.

P.S. Sorry if there's one you'd vote for that's not on here...I could only choose 15.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The scene from the Land Before Time 4 is definitely the saddest. Let's see if someone has different opinions.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The list is missing the scene in LBT 9 in which the Gang believes Mo was dead.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Ducky thought the egg was smashed in LBT 2, so she cried. She stopped crying when she saw the egg, only the egg was 6 times bigger. :wow
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I agree with MurMur that the scene where Littlefoot cries in LBT 4 is the most saddest crying scene of the sequels. Grandma cries as well btw :) However, the strongest scenes can be seen in the original... First thing I had in mind was the scene where the Gang thought Petrie would be dead and the multiple scenes showing Littlefoot crying :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Listen, I'm sorry I even made this topic. It was pretty stupid.

And Malte, just for the record, the characters don't cry in that scene in LBT 9, so that's why I didn't put anything on. Don't worry, though, we all remember things wrong somtimes.  ;)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have to agree with the others.  The scene in the fourth film is by far the saddest.  Although the scene in the second film where Littlefoot cries over Chomper leaving would be in second place in my opinion.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
I don't know if the songs can be included here but...

"I remember now, like it weas yesterday
She would hold me close, and then I hear her say
You know I'll never leave you, you can fine me everywhere
In a morning light, the evening star...
I'm always there..."

That always makes me cry, it holds connection with the saddest scene in the franschise and it's so well performed!
I still don't understand people who hate LBT songs

But as for crying scenes(not just sad scenes) I'd say from movie 4, when Littlefoot's grandfather was dying