The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Doctor Chuck Bird and the Legionary of Scientists; a post about my concept.

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
Hello folks. I think I should talk about my concept for an animated show here, so... Here's the post dedicated to it. Feel free to ask questions.

THE SYNOPSIS

It’s the 21st Century in Dimension CHB-42, where the archosaurs are in complete control of the earth, in society format. Life seems normal for these smart-brained reptiles, already having their own problems in either cultural propaganda, or war in countries. But in this case, life isn’t normal for the town of Hull, USA; they’ve had sightings of mysterious "anomalies" about, already becoming either town legend or in rare cases, a tourist attraction. But they all are a problem to the core of the dimension.
It’s up to the Legionary of Scientists to study these going-ons. They have had begun their research during the 1960’s and onwards, having help from all kinds of individuals. They even found a way to travel through the dimensions, via the gemstone painite. They all have other problems to deal with other than this, but this problem could cause a time rip. So, they enlisted the smartest dinosaur alive on Earth: Doctor Chuck Bird. With the help of friends, he stops these anomalies from popping up in all dimensions, including his own, while balancing it with his normal daily social life.

This will be the first in many posts. I just wanted to start with the synopsis. Post down below for any questions.

How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!