The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask RT101

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Why do you boldface your dialogue in the “In The Land Before Time” RP? :confused

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kinda something I picked up not too long ago, it's supposed to make it easier for readers to make out dialog from the rest of it. Although I have thought of stopping because sooner or later I'll forget, and I hate being inconsistent.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Redtooth101,Feb 20 2011 on  12:52 AM
I have thought of stopping because sooner or later I'll forget, and I hate being inconsistent.
Personally I think you might as well. The boldfacing probably isn’t necessary; as far as I know, most everybody in the RP is pretty good at reading other players' posts carefully, and recognizing when characters are speaking. (Many of them use italics to signify that a character is thinking, or speaking in Sharptooth, but you're the only one who uses a special format to highlight dialogue.)

What other fandoms (as in book, movie, and/or television series that especially interest you) are you into besides LBT?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bump, along with a new question:

You mentioned in the RP discussion thread that you'd been in the hospital. What happened? (If you'd rather not share, that's fine too. :))

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Car crash. Totaled my vehicle but at least I was spared  :D  
I can give you better details if you want, when I go through near death experiences I tend to record every second in my mind.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Redtooth101,Apr 4 2011 on  11:26 PM
Car crash. Totaled my vehicle but at least I was spared  :D
Yikes! :blink: Glad you're okay. :)

I can give you better details if you want, when I go through near death experiences I tend to record every second in my mind.
I must admit I am interested, but only if you don't mind. :angel