The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I found a great Petrie plush

Jrd89 · 8 · 1472

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys, I just found this on youtube, and i've never seen this design of Petrie plush toy before, and I really love it. :D :D :D

Yeah, the colors are a little off, but he's a decent large size. :) :) :)

Here's a video of it. (i don't have the Petrie plush, I just found a video of it, but I really like this Petrie plush toy that's in this video below.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRNjI_9cnH8

*But, as long as i'm still living with my parents, I wouldn't be able to ever own a plush Petrie anyways, because that'd be acting very immature like a preschooler/little baby and not acting like a nearly 25 year old man. <_<*

Anyways, :) I was *very* tickled happy and excited when I found this Petrie plush in the video. ;)   It looks cute, and I love how it looks. :) :) Petrie's body shapes are very accurate, the only thing slightly off is the color, but that isn't a problem with me. ;)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, NICE detail. I think I'D like to have one of those! Thanks for sharing.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I was also able to learn a little more about his Petrie plush toy. The toy is from Italy. He said he bought it for his 1 year old son, he agreed and said that "I don't think that having an item or a toy that you like and you are attached to is "acting immature".

As for the brand name on the attached tag of the plush Petrie, (it's an Italian manufacturer/Italian website) The toy itself was made in China. The tag says:

"VENTURELLI ANGELO S.N.C.
Via Molinara 12-25031-CAPRIOLO(BS) ITALY
tel: 00390307461181
email: info@lelly.com
http://www.lelly.com
MODEL: 770505"

I also learned that this plush Petrie is 25 centimeters tall. Some plush manufacturers such as that one know how to model Petrie right ;)  while other plushes look nothing at all like Petrie, and end up looking like one ugly looking pteranodon instead.

I've seen some pretty ugly looking Petrie plush toys, but this one makes up for it. It's the best looking Petrie that i've seen appearance-wise. ;)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Jun 11 2014 on  03:55 PM
I was also able to learn a little more about his Petrie plush toy. The toy is from Italy. He said he bought it for his 1 year old son, he agreed and said that "I don't think that having an item or a toy that you like and you are attached to is "acting immature".

As for the brand name on the attached tag of the plush Petrie, (it's an Italian manufacturer/Italian site) it says:

"VENTURELLI ANGELO S.N.C.
Via Molinara 12-25031-CAPRIOLO(BS) ITALY
tel: 00390307461181
email: info@lelly.com
http://www.lelly.com
MODEL: 770505"

I also learned that this plush Petrie is 25 centimeters tall. Some plush manufacturers such as that one know how to model Petrie right ;)  while other plushes look nothing at all like Petrie, and end up looking like one ugly looking pteranodon instead.

I've seen some pretty ugly looking Petrie plush toys, but this one makes up for it. It's the best looking Petrie that i've seen appearance-wise. ;)
Cool! I agree, though. This is a plush with AMAZINGLY good detail, and, I'm 29, with an entire closet (well, top of the closet), filled with stuffed animals. I know a guy in his early 30's who's got plush bears, so, no. It's not immature to ME. I think it's cute.

Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Looked at it, and they the whole gang. I think I'm gonna try to start an LBT plush collection. I'll look into it more later on. Thanks for the link. You inspired me.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm pretty sure I had a toy like this once years ago. My sister ruined it by cutting out a hole and ripping out all the stuffing.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Look¥s the same like Petrie from "Gipsy Toys" ( France ) . I still have one of them.

If you want to buy one, look here: ebay.fr

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice collection!
Inactive, probably forever.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's a great LBT plush collection, Loofah.

I see your plush Petrie on the far right side of the picture. I noticed that yours has the right twig shaped fingers/claws, and his neck ring looks like it's the right size. Even his crest length is accurate, too and it shows up well. :yes Your Petrie plush looks pretty good, Loofah. It does look similar to the one in the video.