The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I have arrived!

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hihi everyone!   The name's Ryuukokoro, thanks for having me here! I was led here by Kacie, or DarkHououmon as you all might know her. She wanted me to come post my fanfic here, so I thought I would do so.  B)  Nice to meet you all!

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome welcome! :D Always good to see some new members around here. Hope you enjoy yourself now, and have fun! :yes

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
O RLY? Do you know DarkHououmon too? She invited me there too! anyway. I welcome you Ryuukokoro. I'm called Lain_EX a.k.a. da land b4 time, but I like to be called Lain_EX. Welcome to the GOF.

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lain_EX,Dec 16 2006 on  08:27 PM
O RLY? Do you know DarkHououmon too? She invited me there too! anyway. I welcome you Ryuukokoro. I'm called Lain_EX a.k.a. da land b4 time, but I like to be called Lain_EX. Welcome to the GOF.
Haha! I guess she is quite the little recruiter!!  :lol:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Ryuukokoro!  :)
Unless I'm confusing you with another friend of Kacie's, she told me about your fanfiction and showed me a drawing of a character. She also once showed me an excerpt from a land before time fanfiction. Was that one from Ryuukokoro story Kacie?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Heya Ryuukokoro :wave

Glad to have ya aboard! Welcome to the Gang of Five Forum.

So, another friend of DarkHouomon! Wow! Quite the network connection our lady member has! LOL ;) Well, any friend of a GOF member is a friend of ours :^.^:

Enjoy your stay and post, post, POST!

Cya on the forum!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I need to give Kacie some brownie points or something for recruiting new members. :p

Good to see you and enjoy your stay.  :wave

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!  Hope you like it here!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Yep, Ryuukokoro's the one who wrote that LBT fanfic excerpt I showed ya, Malte. ^^

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hee hee! Kacie should get one of those banners you all have in your sig! She can be Best Recruiter 2006!  :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy Ryuukokoro! B) My apologies for my belated welcome to you; I have been very busy this last week and have barely been on the forum.  I just finished my semester at college and now I have a lot of time to catch up around here.  

Anywho we look forward to seeing more of you on the forum! :D  talk to you soon!

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another one of DarkHouomon's gang, eh? Well, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here at the GOF.  :wave

Have fun and if you ever need help just ask.  ;)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile