The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dvd scene selection menus!

Guest · 44 · 15533

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Anyone have any more of these? If you have some spare time it'd be nice to post more, I'd like to get these on the wiki.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh nice. So the scenes have no names? I'm also not sure as to why Look For The Light is above the first three songs, but whatever.

What about the scene selection menus for 1-4, 8, and 10-13? Anyone have those?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't actually know :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
what does 5.1 means?
It means they're using the 5th iteration of the language. :lol It probably means 5.1 surround sound or something.

Here are the rest of the scene selection menus

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Too bad the scenes don't have titles. I see they showed the two Yutyrannus and the Carnotaurus there.

My question from earlier is still valid, by the way.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uhhh the one with Edna and LittleFoot looks a bit creepy.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What's so creepy about it? (It's Etta, by the way)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The way Etta is looking at LittleFoot is a bit risky

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Risky? They look happy together. Maybe it's just the look of a Pteranodon with that face looks a little creepy.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What about the scene selection menus for 1-4, 8, and 10-13? Anyone have those?
Yep. I got a box set. I'll see if I can post them thursday when I have more time. Do you need every single scene or just 1 for the scene menu?

What? You mean you don't hold someone else's head close to yours while your singing?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Every scene if you've got the time.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Quote from: ADFan185,Jun 18 2017 on  12:58 PM
How so, mate?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To me just the look she's giving LittleFoot is a bit out there

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT 10

LBT 11

When I get time I'll do the others.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you for these!