The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera lifts Littlefoot's tail

rhombus · 28 · 5412

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I know. It was just a joke about how he's not officially one of the original Gang members. :P I didn't mean any offense by it though. OCs are fine.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Cera: Oh the Whomanity!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I recently watched the respective TV episode, so now I know where this image is from. There was no farting involved in the episode proper. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I recently watched the respective TV episode, so now I know where this image is from. There was no farting involved in the episode proper. :p

Not really surprising tbh. It's only the more recent kids cartoon that would force stupid crap like this at the audience.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So you're saying you don't support my decision to add toilet humour to my Dec prompt story? :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So you're saying you don't support my decision to add toilet humour to my Dec prompt story? :p

Uh..eh eh eh...well you see here Stardust...I...wouldn’t exactly say I don’t support it, but I don’t advocate it either, if you get what I’m saying here. :oops

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I get what you're saying. Thankfully though, you're in luck, for my story does not in fact contain any toilet humour. :-P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I get what you're saying. Thankfully though, you're in luck, for my story does not in fact contain any toilet humour. :-P

Lol, good. :P

Cera is Littlefoot’s Sex Slave!? Does that sort of cruelty even exist in that time period? :opetrie