The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Don't tell me LBT isn't popular

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Back there I meant "can" instead of "can¥t",sorry about that

So I meant:

"I don¥t think we "can call" violence to that, because they don¥t actually fight, Cera¥s father only becames agressive, that¥s not violence, at least not to me..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, that is the question.  We didn't actually see what he'd do to someone who wasn't scared off by him but continued to drink water.  Would he do physical violence or not.  That is a question that wasn't answered.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Aug 31 2008 on  09:20 AM
While I'm a female, I do like violence and blood, and someone had even mistook me for a male because of the nature of the dark fanfics I would write.
Very true.  I am a pretty quiet and calm person.  However, I have gotten surprised reactions from some folks, including instructors, who have read my stories or poems.  They don't see me as the volatile type.  My stories tend to be dark, suspenseful and even violent, and my poetry is an enabler for me to unleash my anger.  It is good therapy for those who have a tendency to internalize anger.  Anyhoo, it's true a physical confrontation due to an escalating argument is rarely seen in LBT.  The only three scenes I can recall are from the first, second and third films, all in which Littlefoot and Cera ended up in physical fights.  Besides that, there isn't such violence seen in the series.