The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 245215

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Oliver and Arlene were walking, Oliver noticed someone.

"Look mom, another cat," Oliver pointed, just ahead of the two was Chef Wildcat himself.

Belladonna was enjoying the sun.

"I like the heat," the hellhound noted

Annabelle hated how she was still in servitude to her cousin

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do wonder what we'll do next, and where we'll go to for the next events. Wally thought to himself.  Oh well, guess I'll find out soon enough.  Till then I'll enjoy this ice cream.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Arlene Blanched as she recognized wildcat, the cat who nearly served her to her friends' Lets.. gothos way Oliver' she sauiuid quicily turning away from Wildcat and headed in the other direction.
Scooby and his friends enjoyed the danciing, with involves a lot of movement.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tiger and Miss Kitty danced as well.

"Kick it to the beat," Kitty smirked.

"Where to now?" Oliver asked Arlene

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i dont know arlene said as they walked down the street.' hold on, i'll see if i have any money; Arlene said goinmg thriough her ourses before finding a feqw dollars..' ah, good i'm got about 100 dollars..' come on Oliver lets go find a resteraunt to eat at..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Golden Striker was stuck in traffic. Again.

She hated it.

The femme was bored out of her mind and she had nothing to do. She looked at her internal clock and checked the time. It seemed that she would be late to arrive to the hotel. She knew there was nothing she could do about it, but she couldn’t stop the inkling of anger that managed to worm its way into her spark. She was irritated over the fact that she couldn’t just transform and just walk over the hundreds of cars before her. It was her duty -- her obligation to get there in time and keep everyone safe from any harm. It was imperative that she reach the hotel before it was too late. But what could she possibly do? It wasn’t like she could speed up time.

She groaned, annoyed.

Well, if she was going to be stuck in the sea of automobiles, she might as well do some research on modern day religions. She had grown rather intrigued by the Christian faith and took a liking towards its intricate stories. Its theology was so complex and fascinating. She couldn’t help but be pulled in by its peculiar nature. What a better way to pass the time than read the bible? She heard it was the way that the humans' God spoke to them and He used its many pages to exchange messages with His people. This God was known to be all-loving and omnipotent -- he reminded her of her own God, Primus.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(OOC - What shall I do?)

The living planes circled above the lush island of Java. The clear air was a welcome change from the salty and slightly rancid air inside Monstro.

"Strange, we haven't seen Gabriel at all," Lt. Martin said, scanning the area. All she saw were various pleasure ships and airplanes (some of whom were living machines).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(just have the planes land and enjoy themselves Stripetail will let them have some time to themselves)
 Scooby and Dixie finished dancing and  decided to head back to the hotel to rest for the third event which would take place tomorrow. " best enjoy ourselves here while we can eh Tiger ' Scooby said patting Tiger on the shoulder.
- Arlene lead Oliver to a smaller diner in the Center of tow n ' Pick out what you want " arlene said to the small cat.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy & Gary started to head back, not sure what the time was that they had left before the next thing happens.    Wally decided to head back as well, eating his ice cream cone he had bought on the way back.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Finally Golden Striker had arrived to the hotel.

'Finally!' she thought to herself, relieved. I'm finally here!'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Please check in' the manager said to her ' what floor on you on? He asked with an Indonesian accent.
_
Scooby led the gang back to the hotel on the bike.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy & Gary decided to sit in the lounge area before deciding to head up to their rooms or do something else.  

----

Knothead and Splinter awoke and went out to look for something to eat.  Then for any fun mischief they could get into.   But first food.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Golden Striker drove close to the building and took a moment or two to inspect the building before her. The hotel was humongous and possessed a huge wooden door that was well-decorated. The door had many beautiful, intricate designs engraved on the surface of the wood and had a rather elegant appearance to it. It was gorgeous.

She transformed and entered through the entrance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Grabnd hotel! Saidf the manager at the front desk " can I check you in?' he asked GoldenStriker. " whasty floor would you like?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Any floor would do. Thank you." Golden Striker replied back, looking down at the individual.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Second floor then' the clerk saisd writing it down in a book ' room 203 is yours ' he said hanging her a small key.
- Arlene entered the hotel, tired from the long walk, and trying to get away frim Wildcat..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Knothead and Splinter ran out of the room they had been sleeping in.  

"Let's head to the dining room to see if anything is out that we can eat." Splinter said.

"Yea, and if nothing is there we can sneak into the kitchen and help ourselves." Knothead said as they both ran towards the door that lead out and then to the dining room.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Thank you." she said, grabbing the keys from the clerk and beginning her journey to the second floor.

Golden Striker had to meet a person named Stripetail.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What rooms is ours, mom?" Oliver mewed innocently.

"When should the games here end?" Sagwa asked the seer.