The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 245512

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Knothead and Splinter made their way to the dining room.  Seeing nothing set up they hid under the tables and slowly started working their way to the kitchen so they could get some food.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the games will be over in the nexrt couple days ' stripetail said as they entwered the hotel. Stripetail headed up towards his room for a short nap ' his room was 206.
_
my room is 208' Arlene saidto oliver.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
She saw him, it was Stripetail, the individual appeared tired and worn, but she knew that she had to introduce herself to him. WIthout thinking, she began walking up to him and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Golden Striker! I assume you're Stripetail, correct me if I am wrong."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
LIRd Stripetail madam. ah yes i hired you as security, please, come to my room and we'll discuss the particulars. Stripetail said staring  at her ' he motioned to the door which read "206" on it." fortunately you caught me just as i was about to enter ' please have a seat ' he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Knothead and Splinter snuck their way into the kitchen.  Finding a place to hide near the food preparation area.  They waited till some in the kitchen were focused on what they were doing.  Then they snuck into the pantry and grabbed some fruit.  They had to hide on a lower shelf behind some large boxes till the person who came in to get some stuff left then they suck out and into another room where they proceeded to eat the fruit they had gotten, tossing the seeds and stuff into a nearby trashcan.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and dixie made thier way to the grounf floor of the hotel where a team klunch was previded. here and there members of the yahoeeys, Rottens and Dawgs wandered too and fro, some holding plates of food, other holding drinks..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The living planes soared over the jungles of Indonesia and Borneo. They had chosen to take a flight tour of the country.

"So peaceful and calm," Captain Fairchild said.

Major Lockie scowled. "Too peaceful and too calm. I've got a terrible feeling that Gabriel might be up to something."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gary, Wally, and Droopy went to the lunch area, each of them getting a plate then looking over the food choices as they picked out what each wanted before they used the provided serving tool to put some of it into their plates.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where can we go to eat now mom?" Oliver asked, his gut rumbling, "i'm humgry."

"This is getting boring," Belladonna yawned, "Where's the chaos?"

"That doesn't always happen," Annabelle replied.

What will our next lesson be?" Dongwa and Sagwa asked the seer

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
in a bit kids, i'm busy' Stripetail said as he turned to striker.
-
 got any place in mind? Arlene asked " we could go weat with Dixie and scooby and the rest of the team ' oliver was too younf to compete..
-
 we need to pick things up' Blutto said to the other Rottens " i'm tired of losing to those Scooby suckers! The Yogi twerps are way behind  us so the oners we have to worry about are the dawgs.
-
 dulcy and samia flew around the city taking in views of Anuk Krataoa as they flew tioogether.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy, Gary and Wally picked out their food and went to a table to start eating their lunch.  

==========

Knothead and Splinter finished getting their food from the kitchen.  Then then snuck out.  They hid when they saw a person pushing a cart.   He paused a moment to put some stuff on the top of the cart.  They used the opportunity to get past him and into the main dining room.  

"That was great." Knothead said.  

"Yea," Splinter said rubber her belly.  "What shall we do now?" She asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Something with fish or mice," Oliver said, "Those are the tastiest to me"

"Gotcha, I'll just practice my kung fu until it is time," Dongwa nodded, as Sagwa and Sheegwa ate moon cakes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie , scooby and their friends   entered the hotel and headed up towards their rooms.
- Woody and winnie called to knothead and Splinter ' alright you two.. come wth us.." winnie called.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Knothead and Splinter came running to Woody and Winnie.  

"What's up?" Knothead asked.  

"Yea, we going to a party or a movie or something?" Splinter asked wondering where they were going to have some fun.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're headed to get some lunch'  Winnie said
-
 a horn sounded to announce the third event ' @ from each team must report to mostro. Captains must attend! came a recorded mesage over loudspeakers.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"lunch, let's all run there right now." Knothead said.  And started to run off.

"Yea, why walk when you can run." Splinter said starting to run off with sibling.

---------------------

"who'll you pick?" Gary asked Droopy.  

"I do not know.  Perhaps one of the ladies." Droopy said, thinking over his options before heading out.

--------------

"Where are we going again dude?" male companion asked.

"to a special sporting event, inside a whale." Time dude said from his seat, inside a room of his mansion and palacial gardens that were inside what looked like his 2 seater sports car.  

"Inside a whale?" The woman asked amazed and not sure she heard right.

"Sure. You said you wanted to go watch some sports.  Why go see a boring regular type when you can see a unique event." Time dude said waving one hand.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Monstro was waiting for the players. "You all have some surfing to do," he informed with his booming voice.

"What kind of surfing?" Annabelle asked.

"Blowhole surfing," Monstro smirked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby Yogi and the Baron all looked at the massive whale. his blowhole was about 100 feet above them.. in order for them in cliimb on, monster whould have to dive into the water up to near the tiop of his head for the 8 competitors to climb on and surf.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is way up there." Droopy said looking up.  He looked up using his right hand to shield his eyes as he looked up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Arlene watched with Dixie and the rest of the Scoobys from their oposition. Yogi asnd Cindy we nt for the Yahooeys.  ' rottens which are your teo competitotrs ? stripetail asked " Annabelle and Belladonna' The Dread Baron said turning to the the otherworldly hounds.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: