The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Archie Showcase - April 2021

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

https://i.imgur.com/Z90uTL3.png

"Where there's a will, there's a way...or a pulled muscle."

----------------

In this topic please feel free to discuss Archie as a character, to share your own creations (fanfics or fanart) concerning this character, or to mention some of your favorite fanworks of others involving him.  For a full set of rules please see the 2021 Monthly Character Showcase topic but keep in mind that this is meant to be fun as opposed to any sort of contest.

I will go ahead and get the discussion started with the following questions:

1. As strong as Archie's flappy arms are, could he possibly lift the gang's plot armor?

2. On a more serious note, what are your general thoughts about Archie as a character?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
 :rainbowwave Hi Archie. You had no point of being in the film. Or at least that's what other people say.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 01:13:29 AM by LittleDas75 »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
Does no one care about this guy. That's sad. :lfsadface

Archie will always have a tiny place in my heart, at least; he might not be the highlight of his movie, but he's still pretty cool.

Spoiler: ShowHide
He's also the star of my personal favorite reaction image to have come out of the entire series, so bonus points in that regard

1.) Never. Not in a million years.

2.) What I said above is a good summation of what I think of him; he isn't super deep or interesting (his existence brings up the question of what a sea turtle is doing in a mountain cave but that's a question for another time), but he's a cool old guy with a great voice and some fun lines.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:rainbowwave
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 01:00:51 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I have just realized Archie looks pretty small for a Archelon.