The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Oh really?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It has been two years since I officially joined the gof! :) Those of you that knew me back in the days also know that I've changed a lot (in a positive way), and I would like to thank the gang of five for that.

I know there are a lot of other members who joined around my time too, so I guess there'll be a whole bunch of anniversaries!

So I would just like to thank everyone on the Gang of Five for making this such an awesome and friendly place! Sure there are some misunderstandings sometimes, but that's only human! I've met some great friends here, both online and in real life, and that has been a real blessing to me :)

Now, today will be pretty horrible (two tests, no concentration) but I'd still like to celebrate this. (Wish me luck!)

:birthday

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Congratulations Iris! I am glad to have known you since you joined :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Has it really been that long?  Believe it or not, I still consider you somewhat of a new member.  Odd, seeing as I haven't been around for much longer than you have (3 years in April).  Well congrats Iris!  Hope it's been a wonderful two years for ya. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Two years have gone by rather fast.  I joined shortly after (February 19, 2008), so I've known ya this entire time.  You're a very nice person, and it's been a pleasure being your friend thus far :yes.  Happy second anniversary, and I've got my gingers crossed in hopes that your tests go well :goodluck.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck  :goodluck .  Hope you manage to find something fun to do to celebrate.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The year 2008 has sure been a great year for the GOF for the many members who not only joined and contributed a lot to the activities of the GOF, but also came to stay :)
It has always been a great pleasure with you in the GOF and so it will be in the next two years to come. Congratulations for not just "being around" but being quite active around for two years already (and yes for me too it feels like it had been a LOT longer) :celebrate

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you guys! It only feels like yesterday for me sometimes, that lbtl gave me a link to the gang of five :p :)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Let's make 3 years out of it! ^_^ :celebrate
I wish you good luck on your exams! :goodluck

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm late. :oops

Congratulations on your second anniversary on the GOF! :birthday :birthday

By the way, you mentioned earlier on the "How are you Feeling?" thread that you were feeling down. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
2008 was a good year for us indeed!  Congrats on two years as well! :celebrate

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going on one year, now I feel like an old guard  :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, hehe!

Some humour just now made me feel a bit better :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oh, hey, I joined in late January 2008. I didn't even know that.

Happy anniversary to the lot of us!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you can find out a fun way to celebrate.