The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Your friends and your Interest in LBT

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Aug 20 2007 on  05:18 PM

In exchange for having a person of my age with such promising signs of some interest in LBT nearby I might sacrifice my right hand.
Same here, although I'd rather it be my left hand. Heck, take a toe as well, as long as it means finding a fellow LBT fan  :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Luckily it was just a figure of speech ;)
Even if there was a land before time fan living nearby I don't see why he or she would require me to maim myself :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I've stuck away from this topic for some reason but now I'm ready to make a post.

Currently, there are 17 people at my school that I know of that know I like LBT.  I met an old friend from school online and we got into a...complicated situation which needed immediate resolve.  I just gave her my msn ID without thinking about it(landbeforetimelover@hotmail.com) :blink: Big mistake!  I really didn't think she'd take   it too well, but she did.  At first, I lied to her and told her that it was my little brothers account (I don't have a brother and she knew it).  she knew instantly that it was a lie.  Anyways, she promised not to tell anyone and it was kept quite for a few weeks.  Then, one of her friends had a serious computer problem and she gave her friend my msn ID without thinking about it.  The other girl didn't mind either.  Then she told one of her friends who was a little interested in me about my interest in LBT without my permission.  She contacted me and it just went from there.  That girl that was interested in me had a guy that had another computer problem and she gave him my msn ID as well.  I just counted my contacts and I have 17 people from my school on the list.  No one really made a big deal about it.  I still am glad that I'm moving and I don't have to go to that school again next year.  I just wanna play it safe.  In conclusion, I was very surprised by how casually everyone took the news.  I am very pleased that no one thought that I was a freak. :D

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Paranoid much, landbeforetimelover? I think you were making a mountain out of a molehill. Anyway, I'm glad that nothing came of it. You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 23 2007 on  03:15 AM
You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
Yea, I know. One mention of LBT, you'll hear "Feh, I don't care," but the moment it blares up on the screen, "OMG U LYK LBT LOLOL XD UR A BABY!!111one," and that's when they get annoying. <_<

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Aug 23 2007 on  11:44 AM
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 23 2007 on  03:15 AM
You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
Yea, I know. One mention of LBT, you'll hear "Feh, I don't care," but the moment it blares up on the screen, "OMG U LYK LBT LOLOL XD UR A BABY!!111one," and that's when they get annoying. <_<
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT. I say it to him only in a way, that bring him on the idea I like it. But how I said not directly. When I see for an example, that anyone in the internet or in the real life like LBT, or has something, which has to do with LBT, I ask him if he likes it. And if he sais yes, or: I liked it when I was younger, than I start to speak with him over LBT

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT.

I don't even bother. Too many assholes around me that patronize me for it.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Aug 23 2007 on  04:33 PM
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT.

I don't even bother. Too many assholes around me that patronize me for it.
I don¥t know what you excactly mean, did I say something wrong? Please explain me :unsure:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Aug 24 2007 on  10:43 AM
No you didn't.
Well, .... okey <_<

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No, you didn't. I meant in my school. I apologize for any offense, Nimrod. :(