The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Are the Fast Biters from LBT11 the same as Screech

Troodon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Are the Fast Biters that appeared in LBT11 Screech & Thud? I was thinking that they might be, since they look similar, and appear to have similar behavioral habits. What does everyone else here think?

Troodon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Actually, I think that the bluish-gray Fast Biter might have been Screech, since they both are the same color. However, I don't think that the purple one is Thud, since Thud is green. My hypothesis is that the purple one in LBT11 was Screech's mate or love interest, whom he later "broke up" with. He then found Thud, who later became his best friend and companion in the TV series.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I guess this similarity is coincidental. The LBT directors probably haven't thought about a TV-Series at that time. I need to check the movie first but could it be that they liked the way the fastbiter looked like and thus almost copied his outward appeariance and gave him a personality?
Inactive, probably forever.