The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's been a few cold times, hasn't it?

Truly Fantastic Andi

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello, fellow individuals!  :rainbowwave It is I, trulyfantasticme. I lost access to my old account, so I had to make a new one.

My goodness, it's been so long since I've last been here. After wrestling with the decision of re-joining this forum or not, I ultimately decided that I would. As a part of a healing process in my life, I am allowing myself to explore my interests, hence the decision to re-join this forum. As the username may imply, I don't go by my old name anymore. Instead, I go by Andi, but I am also in the process of exploring names and trying out the name Petra, which may suit me better. Feel free to call me either, though I am currently favoring Petra.  I'm nonbinary, meaning I don't identify as male or female, and my pronouns are they/them.

As I'm sure you've figured, I'm not the same person I was ten years ago. A lot has changed. I'm in college now, going for a generalized associate's degree with an interest in psychology, and may transfer to a university. I'm enjoying it a lot, I get to explore new topics, ideas, and try new things. I've had a very stressful quarter as I am four weeks behind in one of my classes and don't have much hope of catching up before the end of it, which I'm trying to figure out what to do about. But this is probably the first time in my life when the stress didn't outweigh what I was passionate about. It's an odd feeling, but I suppose I am finally beginning to live my life after so long.   :smile

I probably won't be as active as I was when I first joined this forum ten years ago, but I am in the process of re-writing Lost in a Forest. A lot of things are going to be different in the story and I'm debating whether to post it here or put it on fanfiction or AO3 and give you guys a link to it. I suppose we'll see when the rock rolls.  :lol

It's lovely to see you guys again!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heeeeeeey Andi! I can restore access to your old account - that is generally what we prefer doing here on the GoF, rather than make a new one. We can also change your username there if necessary. Just shoot me a quick message and I'll get things sorted :)

I hope life is going well for you. Sadly we don't have the option to add non-binary/other to our gender form (yet, working on it...), but feel free to add they/them to your personal text in the meantime as Amaranthine opted to do.

I'm certainly not the person I was 10 years ago either (thank goodness haha). We all change, but nevertheless it's good to see you again. Let me know if you have any questions or the like!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oh hey its trulyfantasticme, welcome back!

I don't think we spoke much back in the day, but it's good to see you. The GoF is still doing good and always happy to see old members return :D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
yES I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK  :celebrate

Thank you, Mumbling!!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Always good to see old members coming back! :D

Hello!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back trulyfantastic me!. glad to see you are doing well in college.. well  save that one course you are behind in , he he.  it happens in college, especially if you try to have too many courses at once.  Glad to have you back!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:08:53 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back Trulyfantasticme! Good to see another member returning!  :rainbowwave

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome back. May the Bright Circle shine brightly on you. 🔅

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum  :chompysmile

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Can't exactly welcome you back since I just joined myself. but it's great to see old members returning to the community!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Heya Andi! I don't believe we've been acquainted before, but welcome back all the same. :)

I probably won't be as active as I was when I first joined this forum ten years ago, but I am in the process of re-writing Lost in a Forest. A lot of things are going to be different in the story and I'm debating whether to post it here or put it on fanfiction or AO3 and give you guys a link to it. I suppose we'll see when the rock rolls.  :lol

Link please? (whenever you do get to it)
:chomper

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Oh, I always think it's so cool to see people from the heyday of this forum returning! Welcome back! :Mo