The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What different purchases have you made recently?

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Got a copy of The Paul Simon Songbook :MomCompassion

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[img]https://i.ib
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:20:49 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't believe I haven't commented in this topic at all this past year, despite the government stimulus money I had received a few months ago. Anyway, the very first thing I purchased with that government stimulus (sometime back in early May) was a new iPad, along with a special case with a built-in keyboard, for a total cost just under $600. This has allowed me to essentially replace my old laptop to have a large mobile device that I can use to browse the internet and work on my fanfiction writing at any time and any place (my writing progress has been admittedly slower than in previous years, but it's definitely nice to be able to simply open the tablet and add notes as soon as I come up with new ideas, rather than risk forgetting about such ideas by the time I have a chance to get more writing done). Not to mention, having a larger screen and storage space than my phone will make game apps much more practical (such as a few Lego mobile games I've been interested in trying out).

I also purchased several Lego sets over the last few months. Here's a list of them and how much I spent of them:
NASA Space Shuttle Discovery; $200
World Map; $250
Empire State Building; $130
New York City; $60
Bricks Bricks Plates; $70
Creative Building Bricks; $50
Creative Fun; $40
Creative Transparent Bricks; $30
Blue Baseplate; $8
White Baseplate; $8
Gray Baseplate; $15
Around the World; $50
Space Shuttle Adventure; $40

In total, that's nearly a thousand dollars worth of Lego products I've purchased throughout this past year. Yeah, I went on quite the Lego shopping spree, and in all honesty, I seriously doubt I'll be spending anything close to that much in such a short period of time anytime soon.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[img]https://i.ibb.co/1RPh1
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:20:34 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A house.  Seriously.  I'm moving in on the 24th.  It's been such an exhausting process.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A house.  Seriously.  I'm moving in on the 24th.  It's been such an exhausting process.
Congrats! I sure know how exhausting it can be. I hope the move goes smoothly and that you can enjoy your new place :)

I got a new controller the other day - Thrustmaster eSwap X. Fancy thing. Also bought some cat food :D

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Very recently T-Mobile made an offer where if your a new or existing customer of T-Mobile, you get a free 1-year Paramount+ subscription. 

So technically, that means I have Paramount+ free for a year now?

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[img]https
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:20:22 AM by Daddytops2021 »

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Bought some holiday cards from B&N. I would rather get cards that supported UNICEF or some organization, or better yet, make my own, but uh. This year's been...out of the ordinary.