The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOFiversary

raga · 12 · 919

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
One year ago last week was my last midterm exam week of my high school life.  Being a senior who had already been accepted into my college of choice I obviously could not care less about the midterms, so I had a lot of free time on my hands that week.  One particularly boring day I was flipping through some channels on my TV when I came across something I hadn't seen in years, the first Land Before Time movie.  I sat there absolutely captivated by it, and my love for LBT was born again.

Over the course of the next week three important things happened.  First I downloaded and started watching the sequels, enjoying the nostalgia of the movies I had loved as a child as well as looking forward to the new ones that had been released in the time since.  Secondly I started writing TEB, a fanfic that gets neglected by me.  And finally, on February 5th, 2009, I stumbled across the Gang of Five and instantly joined.

Its been an increadible year here.  I havn't been as active I would have liked, I thought I would be at 1000 posts no problem by now, this place has still meant so much me.  I consider all of you my friends, and as simply a matter of who I am, I love my friends.  I considered spending some time thanking everybody for their friendship by name, but I'm not very good at such things and I'm too afraid of forgetting someone.  So simply I know I value all your friendship and support.  GOF is a special place to me, and it shall always remain so.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Happy Anniversary! :celebrate Glad you've stuck with us for a year!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads on your anniversary.   :goodluck  :celebrate  :cheers

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You've been with us for one year? :D Gee I thought you were here a lot longer! Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary! :birthday

You're an awesome guy Raga, hope you stay many more years :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yo!  Congrats on your anniversary :D!  You're a pretty cool dude indeed ;).

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Congratulations on your anniversary! :celebrate It's good to have you here.  :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations raga :)
It has been a pleasure to have you with us and will continue to be a pleasure to have you with us in the year to come :yes

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Congrats on staying with us for a whole year raga! :celebrate :cheers It's been a pleasure having you on board. Here's to the years to come ;)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
If this keeps up, we're gonna need a new subforum for GOF anniversaries! :p

Seriously, though; congratulations, raga! :D One year, wow! I was also under the impression that you'd been here longer, despite the fact that my first visit to the GOF was chronologically earlier than your rediscovery of LBT. :blink:

By the way, how's The Eternal Bond going? I'm still up for the role of editor, just so you don't forget. ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks everybody!  Yes I have been here for a year but for me its actually felt a lot shorter then that, I guess thats just because 2009 was a really good year for me.  And as for TEB, I'm working on it but I procrastinate a lot so don't worry Pangaea, I haven't forgotten.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Congrats raga! :) :celebrate I hope you have many more anniverseries here to come! :D