The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Quote Game

Petrie · 1245 · 125435

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Scene in LBT 3 after Topps says that Cera won't be playing with Littlefoot anymore for being a "bad influence"?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me think you a stinker!"
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
In LBT5, Petrie says that line to tease the plated sharptooth after Ducky replied with "The log is gone, you cannot get across," That's when the plated sharptooth makes a big leap to the other side of the chasm and grips the edge and pulls himself up to get closer to the gang.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's it.
But he actually jumps across and lands past them; he doesn't pull himself up. Regardless, you're right.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Strange, I...I suddenly felt so tired,"

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Big Longneck Test when Petrie disapproved Shorty's leadership and wished Littlefoot were there instead of his brother.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm... I'm not sure, but was it spoken to Cera by Petrie in LBT5, when she crossed the log above abyss?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT 6 then? Same scene (crossing log)
Inactive, probably forever.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nope, sorry.  :p Ducky was pretty close.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
In LBT6, Spike was scared to jump across the pillars in the big ditch when the gang was running after the twins after they ran away to Saurus Rock; Petrie says this line to Spike to try and motivate him to jump on the pillars to get to the other side of the big ditch.