The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
...Was the first one good? I admit I never saw it, it looked like cheap animation from the posters and I have no idea what "Chicken Run" means as a plot description.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 06, 2023, 07:40:22 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 06, 2023, 07:40:22 PM
...Was the first one good? I admit I never saw it, it looked like cheap animation from the posters and I have no idea what "Chicken Run" means as a plot description.

I very much enjoyed the original Chicken Run.  It was created by Pathé and Aardman Animations (Wallace & Gromit) and published by Dreamworks.

It was a fun story about a bunch of chickens wanting to escape the Chicken Farm they live in.  The sequel is meant to take place sometime after the original.

I don't want to give away too much as I do encourage others to watch the original if they haven't yet.  I can say that the sequel is written by the same people who wrote the original movie.  Not to mention that they've been working on it since April 2018, so I'm at least hopeful the sequel will be good.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow. They actually did it...

Let's see if it's good when it's out...

I liked original movie.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm crazy excited for this one, watched the original so much as a kid it wore out the VHS. Mr and Mrs Tweedy are personal heroes of mine  :DD

I'd also definitely recommend it if you haven't seen it before, super fun movie that's basically a chicken version of Great Escape

Only thing that's a little disappointing for this sequel is that they've replaced a couple of the main voice actors, but hoping the new guys do a good enough job  :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the original was quite good. will be interesting to see of this one holds up.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm of the wait and see how good it is mindset for this.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We have a new trailer, and it gives us more information as to the plot of the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Kz67kea8Q