The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Thank you sooooo much for that post, StrutEggStealer. Due to the sudden lack of feedback, I was worried (and still am worried) that I did something wrong with ending this story. I don't get too much practice with endings (unless they're One-shot, I usually don't finish a story anytime soon) and I'm having the nagging feeling I've bombed it on this one :unsure:  :(

But your comment has lifted my spirits a bit on the subject matter! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the story! *hugs*

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've not read the ending yet so don't worry FlipperBoidSkua. I'm sure it's great. :DD

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
When I first read this fanfic months ago I thought it was abandoned,but it's good to see that it's not,becose it was a very good and interesting read.You did a very good work with the domeheads,they were evil enough,yet they still acted only as their nature wants them to do.As for the ending I think it was worthy for this great fanfic ,I find it ironical that the domeheads who acted like sharpteeth were eaten up by real sharpteeth.I think you will have a hard time if you want to make Cepher alive,becose he's covered in blood in the land of predators and scavengers,and there's nobody who want to help him as he lost his only companions.I'm curious about how are you going to save him,and i'm sure if you do it,it will be a start of another great fanfic.

his pain disappearing slowly as he lost consciousness once more, for what could possibly be for the very last time...

I think the for witch i underlined isn't necessary there,but i'm not a native english speaker,so I can be easily wrong.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This fanfiction has been submitted for the 2013 fanfiction awards. Give the author some feedback and a rating for the story in this topic. :)