The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

There's a Pteranodon in "Toy Story"

Jrd89 · 3 · 1044

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'd figure that i'd share this with you. (dinosaur connection in Toy Story)

(Ptyra, you already know)

Did you know that in Toy Story (the first one) one of Sid's toys is a blue Pteranodon.

Check out the part when Woody rallies all of Sid's toys together to scare off Sid and teach him a lesson in respecting toys.

When Sid screams and runs back into his house, the blue Pteranodon is the only toy that looks at Sid and watches him run into the house. (he's right in front of Sid's feet when he screams while tossing Woody in the air. ha haaa!

This part of the movie really gets me laughing hard. Of course EVVVVERYONE knows Toy Story, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcK_L8HazFw

For those of you who have Petrie dolls.. hmm. what would he do if he came to life.   Hmmmmmm  :rolleyes:

Cancerian tiger: Actually the doll Sid used the "head switch" on was named Janie, although Hanna does ask Sid to play with her Sally doll, .....after the toy attack, that is....

Also, you're close on Buzz's line, it's actually "I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There was one, I missed that when I first saw the movie.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, I remember seeing him when he got his body switched with that of Sally the doll :lol.

Buzz: "I can't believe that kid's ever been to medical school." :spit