The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 71007

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar swimed a little bit faster and managed to catch one more fish, he later went to the surface as well, grabbing his last catch with his left hand. - "That should be... more... than enough, Sky." - He smiled at her and begin swimming back to the shore. He saw the fishes there in the land and happily said to Sky. - "It seems you catched... more than me, that's great!"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Sky smiled plainly and replied, "But I had your help...and that is the only reason I caught any fish at all." She reached over and hugged Racnar gently as she added, "Thank you for the help."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar was now blushing very visibly as he was hugged by Sky - "You are... great at swimming, you have... lots of the credits." - he said and returned the hug, doing his best to keep breathing normally, he got tired, but his current emotion is making him to better withstand.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Greg and Chomper looked at Racnar with somewhat teasing smiles.

"Looks like he's in love," Chomper giggled.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz dove down under the water and then popped back up again. He laughed, "It's kinda like going in and out of sky puffies" he said, "I like this swimming thing!".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So do I," Greg added, "But being a belly dragger, I'm used to it!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed at Twiz's comment but then nodded his head as he thought about it. "Ya know Twiz, you're right..it is like flying through sky puffies. But a lot more fun too!"

Pearl came up from the water a moment later and giggled.
"Well now that we can all swim...how bout a race boys? You're welcome to come too Greg." she said with a small laugh

Sky looked at Racnar for a moment and said, 'You must be tired, let's both rest..and try to eat some of the fish we caught."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar looked at Sky and gave a smile. - "Yeah, I think we can have a good rest now." - he then went nearer the fishes and sat down, waiting for Sky to do the same.

Cayso looked at the scene, smiling as he saw his brother having a great time with Longtail's sister, so he decided to go how Longtail and the others are doing.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Um...sure" Twiz wasn't sure how fast he'd be since he was the newest at this, but he was willing to try. "Where to?" he asked

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pearl smiled even as she rolled over and swam over to Longtail and Twiz saying as she stopped "You boys are not going to win! We girls are just better than you..."

Longtail rolled his eyes and said, "I'm being the watcher on this one...its just between you and Twiz okay Pearl?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It looks like I've been missing some action here." - Cayso said to Longtail and the other dinosaurs there. He sat down and waited for the race to start.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sky finally sat down next to Racnar and began to pick at one of the fish lying on the ground. "These are pretty tasty...would you like one Racnar?"

Longtail smiled at Cayso's statment..."You haven't missed too much...but it's been fun at least."

~~~~

Soul giggled at Windy's comment mostly because it was also true for Longtail's father...his ego too would go through the sky puffies, and anything else if he heard Soul complement him. She then blinked and realized the others were still hunting.
"I do hope they don't get hurt." she said out loud.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz was feeling less than confidant about a one on one race, but he nodded anyway. "Y-eah, that'll be fine" he said, "and of course I'm pretty sure I'll win" he told Pearl with a smile, even if he wasn't all that sure.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked at Longtail. - "Well, at least I arrived in time to see the race. Do you have any winning bet?."

Racnar nodded at Sky - "Yes, that would be awesome." - Racnar reached the fish Sky offered and began using his claws to open it so he can eat it.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar looked at Rory - "More than enough, thanks... Do you want one?."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Rory replied. "Which kind did you catch anyway?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: That is a good question Brekclub :confused .

IC: "I don't know... their exact name, but they are always seen swimming in large groups." - Racnar tryied to reply the best way he could, he then handled a fish to Rory. - "They are tasty."